~In Love With The Sun~

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
  • Games Played:
    All of them

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:43 AM

Males are more aggressive in PvP from what I've seen, women are soft they are like - "aww do i have to kill him?" sometimes and when the PMS it's like they turn into freaking monsters screwing everything in sight i.e. lolmentalstability.

she partied me and was all softcore (that conversation will remain between us, UNOCANHAVITT), until she realized I'm Severan (when i told her i hate being called anything but "sev" or "severan") not Seventrain. Buddha you be getting in her pants much? lmao.

anyways. I don't have a problem with her, she IS naive but she passes the test by enduring faggotry this far; anymore and she might probably Ragequit. So go ahead; this will be my +1 for her application, no strings attached.

but please, no more females >.> I want to keep the gayness alive. they're going to outnumber us soon -_-

Wait tell I get done. -1
Posted Image

Joined for the Hardcore - Stayed for the Racism
Shadowe - 11th May 07:45PM GMT-8
I can never carry him hard enough. We have to surrender at 20 because he drags us down. Does stupid stuff like shits wards when he gets scared.

#27 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:52 PM

Well, no REAL PVP to test her by, but she shows up often, sticks around when she's red, I can work with that. Accepted.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users