lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSerbia, Belgrade

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:50 AM

FW Forum Name: Kica
Expected Class: Priest
Age: 16.. said not to lie.. im turnin 17 this year xD if u refuse my request over few mounths.. rly wont be fair :(
MSN: kzvaj@hotmail.com
Mic: Yes
Former Games: Guild Wars, Counter Strike, Call of Duty and Jade Dynasty (not sure if there was RQ in JD)
Former RQ Games: Perfect World International, Fake Perfect World (think someone faked ur guild here but i put it anyways)
References: My nick in pwi was DirtyMonk.. i dun really know who is playin from pwi so i cant tell if someone might know me
Interest: I know rq back from pwi.. i played it since the server opened.. you guys were always rpkers n killed me but i still didnt mind cuz i liked you guys.. back there.. i didnt join any high rep guild cuz i didnt want to.. from first hand i knew that in every one of those big guilds were always few groups that stick and play together and bearly talk to the rest of the guild.. as for rq, that wasnt the case.. you guys are always on vent and know ur members.. another thing i loved was how pandora organized tws.. i watched few tws played agains GuardianZ and gz had alot more ppl in.. but you guys still won.. on pwi i always wanted to join rq but since i was a slow lvler i couldnt.. when i finaly became high enough lvl and joined.. guild fell apart the next day, after i think year and a half... -.- here in fw... i was thrilled to see you guys.. i looked up few guilds.. first one is ragnarok.. their problem is that the guild chat is dead and members are mostly unactive.. i bet that their leader couldnt even name his 10 members without checking in guild members.. wich for sure isnt the case with you guys ^^ well.. hope that il be enough ^^

btw.. you got a Hello from my brother DirtyCake xD
Learn the rules, then brake them! :)

#2 Convulsion

Convulsion

~In Love With The Sun~

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
  • Games Played:
    All of them

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

L O L Dirty!
Posted Image

Joined for the Hardcore - Stayed for the Racism
Shadowe - 11th May 07:45PM GMT-8
I can never carry him hard enough. We have to surrender at 20 because he drags us down. Does stupid stuff like shits wards when he gets scared.

#3 DirtyPriest

DirtyPriest

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:16 PM

L O L Dirty!

What? Did I say something wrong? :P :)

#4 Convulsion

Convulsion

~In Love With The Sun~

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
  • Games Played:
    All of them

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:20 PM

L O L Dirty!

What? Did I say something wrong? :P :)

Nothing just remembering your brother or w/e.
Posted Image

I can never carry him hard enough. We have to surrender at 20 because he drags us down. Does stupid stuff like shits wards when he gets scared.

#5 DirtyPriest

DirtyPriest

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:27 PM

Hahah.. Ok :)

#6 t0yo

t0yo

Cracka

• Co-Leader
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:38 PM

Dirtycake from guardianz? Wasn't he a girl who used to hang out with shinzoko?

Also what was your name on pwi? - just re read your post and said you were DirtyMonk never encountered you in game

How do you know so much about us even though you joined when we had just split from any affiliation with the pwi guild
Posted Image

#7 DirtyPriest

DirtyPriest

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:13 PM

Also what was your name on pwi? - just re read your post and said you were DirtyMonk never encountered you in game

How do you know so much about us even though you joined when we had just split from any affiliation with the pwi guild

Because i was a close observer.. since my brother was in gz and my mum was gz marshal.. i knew abt gz.. i had alot of friends from conq too.. and everyone talked abt you guys... i dun think there is a person that doesnt know atleast somethin abt u that has been playin since the server started.. and i watched pandoras tws against gz since my mum was in it ^^ and im good friends with ASH.. he is a nice guy

And cake wasnt a girl that hanged out with shin.. cake is a dude.. my brother ^^

#8 t0yo

t0yo

Cracka

• Co-Leader
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:15 AM

He did play a girl character though did he not?

The only problem I see mystic would have if someone did refer you is that you might be a spy if guardianz decide to play forsaken world in open beta - but the fact that you seem so interested in the guild + you're european would incline me to act as your referral.

Are you actually playing fw yet? If mystic's ok with it we'd try a trial phase for you were you can log on mumble and talk to other members and interact with them in game and online to see if you fit in
Posted Image

#9 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:55 AM

We referred to them as The DirtyBitches. They didn't have the gear to keep up with Shinzoko and tended to melt pretty fast.

Regardless, I don't have a problem with your history. But you will need a reference.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#10 t0yo

t0yo

Cracka

• Co-Leader
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:55 AM

The Dirty Sisters?

We had this conversation in mumble less than a week ago--the general consensus was that, like Diety, they were hardly a threat and were more of a joke than anything (no offense). Unless this is a different pair of people who just so happen to have the prefix "Dirty"? If so, ignore me.

Hardly a threat or not they were supplied a shit ton by shinzoko and the 3 of them fucked up my levelling a few times xD Not a threat in major wars but still a thorn in the backside
Posted Image

#11 severan

severan

Master of faggots

• Found the Power Button
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts
  • LocationBatcave
  • Games Played:
    t0yo

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:49 AM

Posted Image

more women? REJECT.

Our kitchen is not big enough to accommodate more. Either build a bigger kitchen before you invite more women in or give some of our current female members away in charity and then invite more.

EDIT:

and my mum was gz marshal..

Jail-bait detected.

Posted Image

#12 DirtyPriest

DirtyPriest

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:27 PM

I am not a spy and you can check it.. Cake isnt even playing fw and nor is DirtyGirl... I wouldnt bother this much if i was.. And as for referense.. i said i dont know who plays FW but you can ask ASH about me.. if he says anything bad about me you are free to refuse my request... Even on pwi i asked alot of times to join rq but i was low lvl.. i dont care what my brother does nor i want to be a part of that, never did.. so you can just ask ASH anythin u want to know abt me.. or u can just talk to me and test me.. im fine with anything

oh and i do play fw.. im a lvl 32 priest

#13 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:42 PM

As far as I know, Ash hasn't been active in RQ for several years. If he's active now, he's under a different tag.

Party with some RQ in beta, good people to shoot for are Convulsion, VampDawg, Stoya and Magoichi. The easiest way to get a vouch is to spend some time with RQ members in beta.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#14 DirtyPriest

DirtyPriest

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

I've seen stoya around.. and its not true that ash hasnt been active.. he has been ur director and has been playin the whole time after it fell apart.. he has his archer and also his assassin named FishPower and ive been playin with him alot... so yeah he is playing and he was with rq untill it died

#15 t0yo

t0yo

Cracka

• Co-Leader
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:51 PM

The RageQuit there is on PWI Isn't affiliated with this RageQuit anymore - There was an ex commander who tried to fuck us over or something - I'm sketchy on the details but the point being that we're not with the RageQuit on pwi we broke off affiliation with them may 2008 I believe?

I'll vouch for you on one condition that you're quite active and manage to interact with the guild in game on the forums and on mumble.

We have a very crude sense of humour and because you're a girl - quite a young one at that I'm sure a few members will pull a few jokes on you it's part of phasing new players into our guild and as such we filter out people who can't take a few jokes.

I suggest you speak to vaxx - konastu or febronia if you want some help they're typically the friendliest but its usually with clan regulars - I'm barely going to be online besides the forums so I can't be on to see how you progress

It's up to mystic to decide if he accepts my temporary vouch - I think giving you access to mumble and our forums will give you more of a chance to integrate with the clan. If he prefers he can give you access in a week so I can access you personally depending on how the others feel
Posted Image

#16 DirtyPriest

DirtyPriest

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:56 PM

Ok. Thank you.

#17 Convulsion

Convulsion

~In Love With The Sun~

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
  • Games Played:
    All of them

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:42 PM

I seen her today while I was on Shadowe I can party with her if you like and you know "try and get into her pants" see how things go.
Posted Image

#18 Rewind

Rewind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • LocationDildo Island
  • Games Played:
    REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:58 PM

"try and get into her pants"

Fuck.

If I was still playing, I would certainly do so.

Mystic can delete my account whenever he feels like it.

Done. You are the first in a potentially very long line of people who have been useless to this clan for a long time. Reviewing your post history not only confirmed this realization, but actually brought me into a post basically telling me to ban you.

Done.

~Mystic

#19 severan

severan

Master of faggots

• Found the Power Button
  • 5,523 posts
  • LocationBatcave
  • Games Played:
    t0yo

Posted 10 January 2011 - 01:50 AM

I hate all you FAGs for not putting my name on the safe list.

anyways, before we proceed to the "try to spend some time with RQ members" phase; Put her in my ring, 2 rounds - if she makes it through she gets a vouch from me. She's a bit naive from what I can judge, she really needs to understand and learn to tolerate the scum of RQ that lurk in the shadows. Being around the rainbow headed RQ members to get a vouch is far too simple.

p.s. I'm totally against recruiting more women into RQ. Other than that, I have nothing against her.

p.p.s. DirtyPriest don't PM me. If you have something to say post it here. Show come guts if you really wanna be one of us.

Posted Image

#20 DirtyPriest

DirtyPriest

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:47 PM

I don't have any xD but i will answer here.. And I'm not that naive.. As for being a female I dun see it has anything to do with my playing... Are males better in pvp? Maybe in pve? I dun think so.. It depends on the person not their sex.. And I'm in for any challenge you have to offer, and I'll try to do my best.

#21 YourMom

YourMom

>you

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • Games Played:
    PWI, S4League, iSketch, Aion, Aika, LOCO, LoL, FW, GW2...

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:51 PM

I don't have any xD but i will answer here.. And I'm not that naive.. As for being a female I dun see it has anything to do with my playing... Are males better in pvp? Maybe in pve? I dun think so.. It depends on the person not their sex.. And I'm in for any challenge you have to offer, and I'll try to do my best.

Recruitment challenge thread:
http://fw-forum.perf...ead.php?t=75371
Posted Image
Posted Image

LoL: YourMom913
Guild Wars 2 : Your Little Sister - Elementalist

#22 DirtyPriest

DirtyPriest

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:21 PM

Sight.. ill try :/

#23 t0yo

t0yo

Cracka

• Co-Leader
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:28 PM

Apparently she spoke to vaxx and partied with severan - waiting on you guys to confirm that and to give your opinions so mystic can decide
Posted Image

#24 Buddhable55

Buddhable55

Troll

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:43 PM

Apparently she spoke to vaxx and partied with severan - waiting on you guys to confirm that and to give your opinions so mystic can decide

she partied with me (seventrain) in LH, and did good for her first time in the instance. I don't know if she would be able to solo heal it because she had a bard/vampire help but , she follows directions well and we had no problems.

also WTB rename scroll :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#25 severan

severan

Master of faggots

• Found the Power Button
  • 5,523 posts
  • LocationBatcave
  • Games Played:
    t0yo

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:00 AM

Males are more aggressive in PvP from what I've seen, women are soft they are like - "aww do i have to kill him?" sometimes and when the PMS it's like they turn into freaking monsters screwing everything in sight i.e. lolmentalstability.

she partied me and was all softcore (that conversation will remain between us, UNOCANHAVITT), until she realized I'm Severan (when i told her i hate being called anything but "sev" or "severan") not Seventrain. Buddha you be getting in her pants much? lmao.

anyways. I don't have a problem with her, she IS naive but she passes the test by enduring faggotry this far; anymore and she might probably Ragequit. So go ahead; this will be my +1 for her application, no strings attached.

but please, no more females >.> I want to keep the gayness alive. they're going to outnumber us soon -_-

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users