#1 Starhawk

Starhawk

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:28 PM

Before I start mambo-jumbing all those formal things i wana say hi :) I`m Daniel and I look forward to know you guys better.

Ok now for the "boring things"

FW Forum Name: hlpain
Expected Class: Vampire (I`m curently Inferno, might chage for blood later on, depends on what clan need / what is better for PvP)
Location: Romania (that's a small dot on the Europe map .. ever heard about Dracula? where you hit the spot.. that's where i`m from - also probably that's why i started as a vamp ))
MSN: dani.coman@hotmail.com
Mic: Yes, i`m a hardcore skype / ts / vent user .. since i use them all the time in LoL
Former Games: Oh god .. this will be long. Ok let's get going:
First MMO (and the one i played the most) was World of Warcraft (probably all heard about it) I've been playing it for 4 and a half years. I had the best PvP guild on the server (Power Puff Girls was the name, ironic right?) and was considered the best hunter around ( i think i might find some vids of us on youtube .. dunno if the original poster deleted them or not i`ll look for them if needed). We were no.1 on our realm (pvp and pve) and 21 if i remember right world ranking in pve. I've also played AION for 1 year but on a private server, had the best guild also there... i had a cleric (i kinda love to play support). After AION was Jade Dynasty .. a PWE game. Had about 2 years in it before i quit (this one is the most recent). Also played MU online / Rohan / and tons of other mmo (mostly to test them).
Not a former game but it must be mentioned : League of Legends. I've heard you guys playing it as well and i`m looking forward to play with you as well. I`m 1610 ELO on EU version (not that high but considering i play Sona / soraka / taric and not carry or jungler for a sure win, i say it's ok). Also DotA and Starcraft II ocasionally player. But mostly FW and LoL.
Former RQ Games: Sorry but this is the first time i encounter you guys.
References: Well sry but i have no reference. I`ve just done GT with a member of yours (Mags if i remember well) and he gave me more info about the application methods and he said i should have a try anyway. Well i followed hes advice but i have to add something before i get the "Rejected" status. I`m willing to be tested in every single way you want. PvE / PvP / Oxfor stories. I`ll even beat those suposly "OP" warriors if i need to, i've done it before, i`ll do it again. (people cry on forums about warriors being OP .. dunno why tough because they're quite easy to handle. So.. just test me how you want, and i`ll prove my point.
Interest: Well to be honest (no i`m not trying to get a free Accept from Ruin) i`ve started being interested about Forsaken World because of Ruins vids. I've seen the game trough hes vids and i loved it. That's when i singed in for "Design a skill" contest and i won my presence in CB phase 2. Also from hes vids i've learnt more about other guilds (XIII / Immortals) and my opinions became even stronger when i raided with some of XIII and ruined my raid and .. you guess the rest. Anyway i kinda KOS most of them since then. If that's a bad thing i`ll stop of course.
When i first started the game i looked for joining you guys but i was told you quited FW. And I started researching about other guilds.
Here's what i think:
- XIII - After that incident they tried to recruit me 2 times. Of course i rejected. They're way to dumb
- Ragnarok - I've been their member for some time but they are very innactive. They are ok but still a small non-pve-pvp guild. (Yea, they don't do anything)
- Wicked - The only interaction with them was pking / getting pked by them in SoB but i don't like their 3 v 1 sistem, i handled 2 but not 3.
Anyway my hope renewed 2 days ago when i met this Mags and told me you're back. So i decided to give it a try applying.

Thank you if you finished reading all the post and if you didn't got bored reading it.

Also if i`m not accept i still wana play LoL with you guys, leave me some nicknames pls :)

Have fun, be safe and i hope for the best.

#2 Convulsion

Convulsion

~In Love With The Sun~

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
  • Games Played:
    All of them

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:45 PM

What level are you? I think I have pvped with you a few times.
Posted Image

Joined for the Hardcore - Stayed for the Racism
Shadowe - 11th May 07:45PM GMT-8
I can never carry him hard enough. We have to surrender at 20 because he drags us down. Does stupid stuff like shits wards when he gets scared.

#3 Starhawk

Starhawk

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:33 PM

I`m 39 .. almost 40

P.S. I've forgot to ask.

On LoL you guys are US or EU? If you`'re US i need to lvlup there as well ;s

#4 Convulsion

Convulsion

~In Love With The Sun~

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
  • Games Played:
    All of them

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:50 PM

US. Your starhawk in game? I wanna say I have pvped with you before but the amount of people that invite me to parties is insane. I am in game if you wanna try and earn a ref.
Posted Image

I can never carry him hard enough. We have to surrender at 20 because he drags us down. Does stupid stuff like shits wards when he gets scared.

#5 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:14 PM

Did read the whole thing. I'm interested. Hang out with Convulsion ingame if you want him to reference you, or add me on LoL at excusemewtf and we'll play a few rounds and talk a bit later tonight.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#6 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:20 PM

Did read the whole thing. I'm interested. Hang out with Convulsion ingame if you want him to reference you, or add me on LoL at excusemewtf and we'll play a few rounds and talk a bit later tonight.

To be fair, LoL isn't a very fair way to judge a player we're potential accepting for FW. I know people who roll face in FW but can play LoL for shit. Or vice versa.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

but it is a good way to figure out whether or not someone can listen :3

I can teach anyone to play anything. I am not concerned with that. What I am concerned with is if he can meet the kind of personality RQ requires for success, and if I can get along with him, and I can gauge that quite well through LoL.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#7 Starhawk

Starhawk

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:48 PM

I`m a very good LoL player don't worry :P

I`ll install US version of LoL and add you :) see you ingame

LE: I've added you. I`m gona play some games to boost my lvl till you come online (i`m lvl 1 on US :)) )

#8 Convulsion

Convulsion

~In Love With The Sun~

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
  • Games Played:
    All of them

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:35 PM

I have pvp'd with him today alot of fun. not ref worthy but fun.
Posted Image

#9 severan

severan

Master of faggots

• Found the Power Button
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts
  • LocationBatcave
  • Games Played:
    t0yo

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:47 AM

I can teach anyone to play anything.

funny jokes.

Posted Image

#10 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:30 PM

Convulsion has decided to reference. Accepted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users