Carebear

• Approved Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:14 AM

Wuzzap ya'll.

FW IGN: Ryuuka
FW Forum Name: zackjun
Expected Class: Warrior/Marksman/Priest (Maybe)
MSN: zackjun86@hotmail.com

Mic: Yeah
Former Games: I've played Ragnarok Online (3 years), Granado Espada (6 months), PWI (6 months), League of Legends (3 months)

Former RQ Games: PWI (Was on the Heaven's Tear server. Didn't feel like playing too competitively that year so rolled into carebear. I was in the guild Radiance which dominated the map and destroyed competitive guild RoC until core members broke off because leadership was lacking.)

References: No reference. However did got to know the website url from Belzed and have done some instances with couple other members. Been pked by RageQuit too lawl :P

Interest:
When I was playing Ragnarok Online I joined a guild that was similar to this one. We were very organized, competitive, fun, had a lot of requirements and loyalty that made the guild run like a well-oiled machine. We only played on private servers (practically destroyed 7 or so servers and got banned from some before the vice opened her own server to settle on.) After a while, core members broke off into different games and I was just playing random mmorpgs.

Then I found PWI. I decided to focus on other things iRL during that year which made me roll on the PvE server, but I've been following the train of events that were happening in Lost City and found your guild to be pretty awesome for what happened then. After I left PWI, I made it a personal goal to find a competitive guild that I would find to be enjoyable to play with from whatever to whenever.

Hearing about FW and finally being able to get in closed beta about 4 days ago, I stumbled upon a couple of RageQuit members from the level 15 instance. Thought this would be a good opportunity to apply. They told me to PM Ruin and he said they weren't recruiting anymore so I was a bit disappointed. Then I figured by the time I got into FW they already steamrolled everyone else which made it somewhat boring until the next phase comes out.

I didn't want to seem like a complete noob, so I joined a random guild with no requirements in the mean time to get information on what FW has to offer, game mechanics along with the resources available in the forums.

Cutting to the chase. My long term guild choice is RageQuit. I haven't researched any other guild. If I'm in expect me to be here for years or however long the guild lasts LOL.
iAion IGN:
Ryuuka - Templar
Rhythm - Ranger

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:26 PM

Wuzzap ya'll.

FW IGN: Ryuuka
FW Forum Name: zackjun
Expected Class: Warrior/Marksman/Priest (Maybe)
MSN: zackjun86@hotmail.com

Mic: Yeah
Former Games: I've played Ragnarok Online (3 years), Granado Espada (6 months), PWI (6 months), League of Legends (3 months)

Former RQ Games: PWI (Was on the Heaven's Tear server. Didn't feel like playing too competitively that year so rolled into carebear. I was in the guild Radiance which dominated the map and destroyed competitive guild RoC until core members broke off because leadership was lacking.)

References: No reference. However did got to know the website url from Belzed and have done some instances with couple other members. Been pked by RageQuit too lawl :P

Interest:
When I was playing Ragnarok Online I joined a guild that was similar to this one. We were very organized, competitive, fun, had a lot of requirements and loyalty that made the guild run like a well-oiled machine. We only played on private servers (practically destroyed 7 or so servers and got banned from some before the vice opened her own server to settle on.) After a while, core members broke off into different games and I was just playing random mmorpgs.

Then I found PWI. I decided to focus on other things iRL during that year which made me roll on the PvE server, but I've been following the train of events that were happening in Lost City and found your guild to be pretty awesome for what happened then. After I left PWI, I made it a personal goal to find a competitive guild that I would find to be enjoyable to play with from whatever to whenever.

Hearing about FW and finally being able to get in closed beta about 4 days ago, I stumbled upon a couple of RageQuit members from the level 15 instance. Thought this would be a good opportunity to apply. They told me to PM Ruin and he said they weren't recruiting anymore so I was a bit disappointed. Then I figured by the time I got into FW they already steamrolled everyone else which made it somewhat boring until the next phase comes out.

I didn't want to seem like a complete noob, so I joined a random guild with no requirements in the mean time to get information on what FW has to offer, game mechanics along with the resources available in the forums.

Cutting to the chase. My long term guild choice is RageQuit. I haven't researched any other guild. If I'm in expect me to be here for years or however long the guild lasts LOL.

Firstly - I'm Ruin, and for the most part, no, we are not recruiting.

Recruitment will require at least one current member to vouch for you. Depending on how new that member is, I may request another. Try to get in with some RQs in beta and after you've partied with them a bit, see if they'll vouch you.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#3 Konastu

Konastu

RageQuit

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 05:18 AM

ominated the map and destroyed competitive guild RoC until core members broke off because leadership was lacking.)

Reign of Chaos?

yes RoC is Regin of Chaos and RoC and rad fought alot in tw and was even tell the leader of RoC quit
Posted Image

I just can't help myself hating you.

#4 JZack

JZack

Carebear

• Approved Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:55 AM

ominated the map and destroyed competitive guild RoC until core members broke off because leadership was lacking.)

Reign of Chaos?

yes RoC is Regin of Chaos and RoC and rad fought alot in tw and was even tell the leader of RoC quit

Yeah. We didn't really destroy them until after their first defense victory against us which made us think of tactics to out-manuevre their turtle defense. We had more members and resources to begin with and when phoenixes came, that sealed the deal.

And alright Ruin I'll try.
iAion IGN:
Ryuuka - Templar
Rhythm - Ranger

#5 severan

severan

Master of faggots

• Found the Power Button
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts
  • LocationBatcave
  • Games Played:
    t0yo

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:09 AM

Belzed is my Mage. This guy has been in a lot of instance runs & GT. He's cool so I'll vouch for him; if he's deciding to roll a Marksman.
You can invite him in the CB, just kick "Thonolan" - prot if you need some guild space.

you can pm me on severan my warrior and main or on Belzed (ingame)

Posted Image

#6 Convulsion

Convulsion

~In Love With The Sun~

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
  • Games Played:
    All of them

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:36 PM

This nigga PLAYED Sengoku Rance needs invite.
Posted Image

Joined for the Hardcore - Stayed for the Racism
Shadowe - 11th May 07:45PM GMT-8
I can never carry him hard enough. We have to surrender at 20 because he drags us down. Does stupid stuff like shits wards when he gets scared.

#7 JZack

JZack

Carebear

• Approved Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:37 AM

I'll be rolling a marksman in the next wipe. I've already made a marksman/priest alt, but my warrior will be my main for now.
iAion IGN:
Ryuuka - Templar
Rhythm - Ranger

#8 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:19 PM

Accepted, then.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users