5 replies to this topic

#1 Luxray

Luxray

Troll

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:28 PM

FW Forum Name: luxi0, I read forums but I haven't posted.
Expected Class: Not sure, I have a 40 Vampire and a priest, so it's probably going to be one of those two
MSN: Lux13@live.com
Mic: Yes

Former Games: Legend of Mir, WoW, MUonline, CS
Former RQ Games: none as far as i know
References: Deadbone, DestroyTokyo. Bash?

Interest: I am currently in Condottieri and although I really like it here and it was kind of hard to tell Lashen I am thinking of transferring over to RQ, it was an idea I've had ever since Bash left to join you. I have been following RQ on forums, being our ally and all, so I know what RageQuit is about. My first real contact with RQ was when I went to LH with them, and it was pretty incredible. It was my first LH and everyone did a GREAT job at explaining what would happen next (Noone died so I guess I did well!). Mumble is incredibly funny, and I secretly enjoy myself a little more when I'm hanging out with RQ. There are people in Cond I
really enjoyed doing things with, but nothing beats the Mumble chats that go on in the RQ channels. I think what I like the most in RQ is that no one gives a shit what the server thinks about them. They will say and do whatever they want, and that was one of the things that impressed me the most, along with the organized pvp. I watched a couple of Guild wars, I think it was against Immortals and PI, it was very impressive.

#2 severan

severan

Master of faggots

• Found the Power Button
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts
  • LocationBatcave
  • Games Played:
    t0yo

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:04 PM

What was your IGN / Faction / Guild in Legend of Mir and MUonline?

Posted Image

#3 Luxray

Luxray

Troll

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:18 AM

My IGN in both games was Grace (Mythology -The Graces), but I stopped using it when I quit MU. Mir was a brief experience, and I played it guildless. In MU I was in Entity.

I hope that answers all your questions

#4 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:13 PM

I have no problem with the transfer, but we will have to get an OK from Lashen before we do. Isn't Cond more active than RQ on FW, now?

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#5 Luxray

Luxray

Troll

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:03 AM

Not quite..

You can talk to Lashen, I already discussed my decision with him before I put my app up =)

#6 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:17 PM

Sorry about the delay, quite frankly forgot about it. Accepted.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users