Haseo

Carebear

• Approved Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:55 PM

FW Forum Name: - cidane

Expected Class: - Warrior

MSN: - Robin-Chan@live.de (if you add me, put in a little note though so I know it's not some random creepy stalker =O)

Mic: - Yes

Former Games: - Requiem: Memento Mori, WOW P-Server, PoT, SUN

Former RQ Games: - PWI (other server though)

References: Deadbone

Interest: What made RQ stand out to you? Why are you applying to us instead of other guilds. The more you tell me about how many guilds you researched, which ones, and why they don't suit you... the more impressed I am at your research, and the more I understand what's bringing you to us.

First time I really looked into guilds was when Moonlite/Noblesse told me he applied to RQ, which led me to thinking: Hey..what guild are you joining?
Having heard about RQ then, I looked at the FW Forums and found out about Godlike Alliance and checked out those 3 guilds, getting to the point that, at that time, Condottieri seemed the most fitting for me, where I applied then and got accepted.
As time passed and FW Phase 1 started, I was hanging out more on Mumble and doing stuff in general, finding it at times rather hard to find people to do anything (wether pve or pvp) in Cond, which kinda got me together with a few RQ people I did stuff a few times with then.
(Not saying Cond is a bad guild, I really like it there and Lashen is a great leader but some aspects are missing there for me, which I, therefore, found in RQ)
And I had to admit, hey, you get along pretty well with those people, you like their attidude and their pvp-based mindset.
Came to the conclusion then to apply here, as you have what I like: Fun on mumble as well as ingame and you guys impressed me by the organisation you have in PvP-Related stuff.
And I gotta say...random conversations about cow vs. bear fights on mumble are quite fun :'D

If you got any questions towards me, feel free to add me on MSN or ask here =)
Posted Image

#2 severan

severan

Master of faggots

• Found the Power Button
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts
  • LocationBatcave
  • Games Played:
    t0yo

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:06 PM

OH SHIT it's another Nazi.

Posted Image

#3 Haseo

Haseo

Carebear

• Approved Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:57 AM

I'm not scary...it's the germaness of me!
Posted Image

#4 Element

Element

+12 picaxe

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,549 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:27 PM

you remind me of kasu (sigs etc) do you yell random crap on mumble as well?
Posted Image

WOW....ELEMENTS POST #1337 IS "A FUCKING SEWING MACHINE"....EPIC

#5 Haseo

Haseo

Carebear

• Approved Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:46 PM

I don't, if I would people would make fun of my non-existing talent to say the english "r" properly...

Btw I like your 2nd Sig picture :D
Posted Image

#6 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:04 PM

Accepted.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users