4 replies to this topic

#1 infinity

infinity

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:36 AM

my name in game is Bad_Boy warrior lvl 35...i played before pwi and BOI..i wanna join to rq becouse they r pvp guild and i love pvp

#2 Ki1laH

Ki1laH

Cock of Epic Proportions

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts
  • LocationMyrtle Beach, SC
  • Games Played:
    Runescape, Knight Online, Rohan, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Dota, Heroes of Newerth, Bloodline Champions, Call of Duty, Counterstrike 1.6, Counterstrike steam (ew), Asherons Call, Raft, Guild Wars, Aika, Perfect World, Forsaken World, 9Dragons, Aion(beta), Age of Empires II, Atlantica ONline, City of Heroes, City of Villains, DAoC, Eve, Graal, A.R.C., MapleStory, Lineage II(kinda), Requiem: Bloodymare, Silkroad, Vanguard, Vindictus, Warhammer,

Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:14 AM

Is this a joke? If you can't bother to read or use the form, we won't be bothered to even pretend to consider.
Posted Image

#3 Rewind

Rewind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • LocationDildo Island
  • Games Played:
    REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:38 AM

Is this a joke? If you can't bother to read or use the form, we won't be bothered to even pretend to consider.

It better be.

Otherwise, my foot lands on his nutts.

Mystic can delete my account whenever he feels like it.

Done. You are the first in a potentially very long line of people who have been useless to this clan for a long time. Reviewing your post history not only confirmed this realization, but actually brought me into a post basically telling me to ban you.

Done.

~Mystic

#4 Vdawg

Vdawg

Flamethrower

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • LocationAustralia Mate!

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:51 AM

way to fucking necro.
Posted Image Posted Image

I think that those people in RQ aren't any better than Hitler. All those stupid people are responsable for majority of the crimes of humanity.
So the best thing to do is ignore them.

#5 Rewind

Rewind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • LocationDildo Island
  • Games Played:
    REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:05 PM

way to fucking necro.

Fuck that, I was tired, didn't realise.

Mystic can delete my account whenever he feels like it.

Done. You are the first in a potentially very long line of people who have been useless to this clan for a long time. Reviewing your post history not only confirmed this realization, but actually brought me into a post basically telling me to ban you.

Done.

~Mystic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users