• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:59 PM

FW Forum Name: bao87
Class: Priest
MSN: Yes
Mic: Yes
Former Games: Aion, BOI, Aika, Allods etc just to name a few.
Former RQ Games: Not that I know of.
References: None.
Interest: Keyword PvP. I wanted to join a organize guild that involves heavily around PvP. As in Aion, I was a member of Nephilim at Nezekan Server. I've heard from friends about Ragequit for their organization and PvP activities. I myself love PvP too but focuses more on support. (Priest/Bard) versatile support player. Hope to be able to join the big family of Rq and blend together making new friends accomplish goals in game and build a better community. Thanks. :)

#2 Lisa

Lisa

fucking ancient

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:04 PM

References: None.

Without a reference, you won't be accepted. Find and hang out with some members in game and maybe one of them will ref you. Good luck!
Mumble: Rosaly

Posted Image

Rosaly.

i have a small dick

when dealing with me, cooper, you have to realize that i think most things are pointless, i'm lazy as fuck, and i use those two factors to decide most of the things i do each day. its probably the reason why i'll never get laid, because i dont' care to put forth the effort when i can just unzip my pants and fuck my hand. its why i'll never get a job when i can just let myself wither away. its why i'll never accomplish anything because the option of doing nothing always exists. eat my dick and never question me again.

#3 Water

Water

OVER 9000 PEE PEE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,685 posts
  • LocationAt infinity and beyond.

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:37 PM

BAD LUCK
Posted Image

water is actually useful. the rest of you are shit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users