• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:22 AM

FW Forum Name: healersrequiem
Expected Class: Cleric FTW! also i play a protector named LilOraphanAnnie
MSN: Set up the account, just msn wont download. Server side error
Mic: yes
Former Games: Ok this is a long winded question so...*takes a deep breathe* well not really ill sum it up =D
*Recently played- btw this is a span of a 3 yr window"
Karos Online
World Of Warcraft
Runes Of Magic
A.V.A ( alliance of valiant arms)
League of Legends

*old school*
Dark Age of Camelot
Counter strike- Cal-im leagues
Asda Story
9dragons
StarCraft
BTW been playing MMO's Since dial up was the only connection to the internet! There is just to many to name and they vary from pvp oriented to pve, fps, startegy.

Former RQ Games: God honestly not sure. I thought i saw a guild named RageQuit in Karos Online. My tags are usually cr4zycr4ck3r, healersrequiem, bowflex or shadowymenace
References: He told me to tell you guys "zek" -bard
Interest: me and Zek clicked. We ran lighthouse not to long. I dont usually click with people i dont know. I also hate PIG guild. They jumped me 3 times so far grinding. 5 on 1 sounds fair. Was told you had a grudge with em so im down for a good ol fashion slaughter! *grabs the knife* Immortals- good guild but i dont see them going that far. They got the jump on guilds like XII did in cb1. I dont see either of them going far. Competition may be, rival in the end, no. Something draws me twords your guild. I would love to see what this notion is =D give me a chance and ill heal like no others =D.

#2 Alek

Alek

Forum Whore

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:13 AM

Oh man, why does nobody understand that the "ze" is just a the? :D
I'm the reference.

Sorry your an uneducated female from a 4rd world country Alek

Alek's girlcock is intimidating, not sure if you'll be able to fit the whole thing

#3 healersrequiem

healersrequiem

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:53 PM

Oh man, why does nobody understand that the "ze" is just a the? :D
I'm the reference.

ahh didnt realize ze is the =D thx for the reference btw =D

#4 healersrequiem

healersrequiem

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:57 PM

Was told you had a grudge with em so im down for a good ol fashion slaughter!

A common misknowledge to people outside the clam.

Hate PI? No, not really.

Annoyed by their ability to be horrid and still shit talk? Yes.

If Alek is your reference, though I'm sure it's all smooth sailing from here. :>

yea dont get it twisted, i do hate them but never would i go out and start anything. After they ganked me 5v1 and i just respeced to full healer, they told me i had no skill. Trash talking i agree with you. Tho i told them, it takes skill! to wait for a cleric, who is healing spec, all moves r on cd, half health from taking on 3 mobs at once......*end sarcasm* =D

#5 healersrequiem

healersrequiem

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:42 PM

loved random healing you guys when you fought with immortals/wicked/PIG near TowerPush Town and near oasis! and near...well...you guys r rocking people all over the place! Ill be showing up randomly to heal ya =D

#6 Plicid

Plicid

RageQuit

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • LocationEdwards, CA
  • Games Played:
    Perfect World, Forsaken World, League of Legens, Senlyn PW

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:32 AM

loved random healing you guys when you fought with immortals/wicked/PIG near TowerPush Town and near oasis! and near...well...you guys r rocking people all over the place! Ill be showing up randomly to heal ya =D

Instead of random healing try to ask i they have a spot open in group. As long as it isn't an official war. This way you will get a feel to how we pvp, and just as importantly you will be less likely to get owned by the AoEs we throw around.
Posted Image

#7 healersrequiem

healersrequiem

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:13 PM

Instead of random healing try to ask i they have a spot open in group. As long as it isn't an official war. This way you will get a feel to how we pvp, and just as importantly you will be less likely to get owned by the AoEs we throw around.

i thought about that, but i realized being in party or being solo im going red. a couple guys attacked me till alek ( im assuming) told em i was friendly. I could out heal the dmg incoming to me by aoes and dd. unless i was in guild, aoes will rock me from other parties. being solo i was able to see how you pvp better then in party. i saw some ppl who where more aware of inc ganks from the rear then others. i also saw the way a couple people wandered around to lure out some stealthers. other then that i was impressed on organization. you came fast, struck hard then left after a couple mins of dominating. most people moved as a group which, teamwork! wins battles at the end of the day. other then that i hope toilet doesnt attack me cuz i saw toilet wrecking a poor mage ( rip to that mage) =D

the only way to really know how u pvp is to be in vent and listen to the conversations going on in the heat of battle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users