Mµrder

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:26 AM

FW Forum Name: Jr_AsSaSs1n / Mµrder / KaRnAgE
Expected Class: Not positive, prolly warrior or priest
MSN: Gotta make a new one, got female drama on my normal one so i dun get on it >.>
Mic: yee
Former Games: Conquer online, FEZ, Gunz, Aion (anything where pvp takes skill.. fukk shit like WoW)
Former RQ Games: LOCO, i got accepted to rq by mystic for it but when i was finally able to get on the guild was full, n PWI
References: N/A, get to kno me (dunno if u remember me mystic, but if u do i guess u count?)

Interest: Every time i read an rq guild ad or rq member post i crack up, n errthing on the ads requirements is all that im about, Im active as hell cept for friday n saturday nights so i hope thats not a deal breaker..cant blame a guy for gettin laid right? But ye from what i've seen this is deff suntin i wanna be a part of, I've tried out so many guilds on so many games that jus blow cuz they lack half the stuff that rq seems to revolve around
#1. Drama-free - God i cant even count how many times 2 virgins try to fight over the same cyber chick in a guild ON guild chat to start hella bullshit that results in hella peeps leaving the guild, or somebody backstabbing a guild theyve been part of for a year or more n shit, etc.. that list goes on
#2 TeamWork - Organization Execution Comunication and Cooperation is the key to bein on top in large scale pvp, This is the biggest thing that brought me to check out RQ (youtubed rq pvp vids xD) cuz this entire guild seems to understand those concepts perfectly
#3 Family-ish - Not like the weirdly overly nice mass-suicide-cult family style (funniest guilds to pick on tho) But the chill/funny but still tight family style, as in "yea we all fuck wit eachother but we got each others back when it comes to it"
Theres more but you get the idea, Anyways I've been lookin for a guild jus like this for a while, n for suntin like this I'll be as loyal as u can find, I love this guilds style n i hope thats mutual for you too, if it is ref me xD

#2 Water

Water

OVER 9000 PEE PEE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,685 posts
  • LocationAt infinity and beyond.

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:57 AM

Wow red text, you seem like a giant faggot.
Posted Image

water is actually useful. the rest of you are shit.

#3 Sakaretsu

Sakaretsu

2 mani post on foram

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts
  • Games Played:
    Berard's Mom

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:52 AM

Wow red text, you seem like a giant faggot.

im7x92.png

可愛: nook
whatgoat: this is basically what all our conversations boil down to
可愛: kindle
whatgoat: "no"
whatgoat: "ok"
whatgoat: "dude"
whatgoat: "ninja"
可愛: it's the core of our friendship
whatgoat: yeah

#4 Omitson

Omitson