• 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:31 AM

FW Forum Name: glooms
Expected Class: Protector
MSN: peterzhao53@hotmail.com
Mic: yes
Former Games: RS, CO, S4 League, L2
Former RQ Games: Perfect World, Aion
References: [FSweet] If he remembers me (Gloom) from harshland.
Interest: I have read several guild threads. But RQ stands out the most, because I've seen you guys in action before moving to Harshland with Image.
I am a team player, always open for criticism and live to pk. Would love to be part of a team that is organized, efficient while having a blast at the same time.
I'm currently playing on CN, until I get accepted into phase 2/obt.

P.S If FSweet doesn't remember, I will reapply once I've played you guys.
Uncut ~

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:40 PM

Will forward a PM to FS but he's not very active on the forums.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#3 pyrant

pyrant

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:04 PM

Rosaly suggested that I can join you guys on the CN server, and get to know the guild from there.

Do I contact IKinetic in game?
Uncut ~

#4 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:30 PM

If you like. Other people to talk to ingame are Ruin/Pandora (this is me), RQFeb (This is my fiancee), Silk (a coleader), Shadowe, Kelebek, Atrophine, Healarious, Stoya....

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#5 pyrant

pyrant

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:48 PM

Will try to get in contact later on tonight.
Uncut ~

#6 FreakinSweet

FreakinSweet

Faggotry

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Games Played:
    GW2
    PWI
    Aika
    Aion
    Rohan
    FF14
    ArcheAge
    LoL

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:19 PM

Yeah I know gloom hes pretty cool lol from harshlands mystic man I got new number like a year ago I gatta pm you it
Posted Image

#7 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:31 PM

Accepted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users