#1 pyrant

pyrant

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:48 AM

*Edit, reposted under the right forum.

Edited by pyrant, 03 November 2010 - 07:32 AM.

Uncut ~

#2 Lisa

Lisa

fucking ancient

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:00 AM

There is also a RageQuit on the CN 暴风龙穴 server. Might want to consider joining us there in case FSweet doesn't reference you, so more members can get to know you.
Mumble: Rosaly

Posted Image

Rosaly.

i have a small dick

when dealing with me, cooper, you have to realize that i think most things are pointless, i'm lazy as fuck, and i use those two factors to decide most of the things i do each day. its probably the reason why i'll never get laid, because i dont' care to put forth the effort when i can just unzip my pants and fuck my hand. its why i'll never get a job when i can just let myself wither away. its why i'll never accomplish anything because the option of doing nothing always exists. eat my dick and never question me again.

#3 pyrant

pyrant

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:09 AM

There is also a RageQuit on the CN 暴风龙穴 server. Might want to consider joining us there in case FSweet doesn't reference you, so more members can get to know you.

Oh, thats the server I'm currently on. Who do I contact to join? IGN: Uncut
Uncut ~

#4 Lisa

Lisa

fucking ancient

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:19 AM

IKinetic is the current leader of that guild, but yelling in world chat might get the attention of some people to bring you in contact with the guild as well. Hope to see you there soon, what's your IGN? <--- Edit: I'm a dork. You just posted that. XD

On a sidenote, I am not implying that this will mean a guaranteed admittance to the official NA RQ. It's just a way to get to know some of the members.
Mumble: Rosaly

Posted Image

Rosaly.

i have a small dick

when dealing with me, cooper, you have to realize that i think most things are pointless, i'm lazy as fuck, and i use those two factors to decide most of the things i do each day. its probably the reason why i'll never get laid, because i dont' care to put forth the effort when i can just unzip my pants and fuck my hand. its why i'll never get a job when i can just let myself wither away. its why i'll never accomplish anything because the option of doing nothing always exists. eat my dick and never question me again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users