GodStatus

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:45 PM

Jk i love every one of you

Names AnusGuard some of you might remember me from Rohan
I will be playing FW but it seems im the only one there may be more rip guys but so far i think im the only one that even got into the beta
Just figured i would say hey and let yall know i would be joining FW and hope that i have a blast with you guys

FW Forum Name: GodStatus
Expected Class: Warrior / SIn
MSN: sirwordness@yahoo.com
Mic: yes
Former Games: Lineage2 Played Akia Didnt know yall played it / WOW/AIon
Former RQ Games: Rohan
References: I better be Referred by all of you cause im just that awsome
. Applications with no reference will be refused.
Interest: What made RQ stand out to you? Why are you applying to us instead of other guilds.
Cause i fucking hate carebear guild and My normal Guild RIP Kinda went our Different ways and looks like they wil not be joining us on FW and RageQuit Was kinda our other half in Rohan generally the same kinda people just different names

#2 Sakaretsu

Sakaretsu

2 mani post on foram

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts
  • Games Played:
    Berard's Mom

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:18 PM

wat

im7x92.png

可愛: nook
whatgoat: this is basically what all our conversations boil down to
可愛: kindle
whatgoat: "no"
whatgoat: "ok"
whatgoat: "dude"
whatgoat: "ninja"
可愛: it's the core of our friendship
whatgoat: yeah

#3 GodStatus

GodStatus

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:29 PM

wat

WAT!?

#4 Belzebu

Belzebu

Troll

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:55 PM

http://www.rqclan.co...247#entry362247

???
Posted Image

#5 justNacho

justNacho

B& PLOX

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:09 AM

No References? OKTHXBYE! NEXT!

GokuKamehameha.gif

-

#6 Rewind

Rewind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • LocationDildo Island
  • Games Played:
    REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:05 AM

I think I remember him from Rohan.

I'm not sure thou'.

Mystic can delete my account whenever he feels like it.

Done. You are the first in a potentially very long line of people who have been useless to this clan for a long time. Reviewing your post history not only confirmed this realization, but actually brought me into a post basically telling me to ban you.

Done.

~Mystic

#7 t0yo

t0yo

Cracka

• Co-Leader
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:10 AM

RiP Was our allied guild in Rohan - they were pretty boss although I doubt any of us have been in contact with them
Posted Image

#8 GodStatus

GodStatus

lolbr

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:01 PM

RiP Was our allied guild in Rohan - they were pretty boss although I doubt any of us have been in contact with them

Yeah to be honest alot of the RIp members fell off no one knows where they went or what they are doing im sure one of these days we will make a return hopefully if a game ever comes out that will call for it but tbh none look like its going to require RIPs Presence .

So far from what i have seen of FW is not going to be as big of a hit as every one is expecting it to be however the majority of people will play it because there is nothing out there right now that is really calling any ones name.

i got into contact with a few other rip members last night like Phrozyn and jugu the leaders of RIP and it looks like im not the only one that is awaiting the Release.
the Prob is that no one got into phase 1 so the biggest thing is just hoping every one stays interested enough to want to wait that long .

Also one our major problems have been that our Website was taking down do to lack of funds and inactivity after Rohan tore our eyes out .

But i am not asking omg please let me in or anything I was simply just saying hello and if yall want another member that is just as hardcore as you like them Picking any one from the RIP clan was that way to go . Because if RIP does not make an appearance in FW i would like a clan that is at least some what the same

PS i know my grammar is Terrabad

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users