#1 DirtyWaffles

DirtyWaffles

Carebear

• Approved Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:48 AM

FW Forum Name: whopperz
Expected Class: Assassin probably.. Still doing more research.
Location: South Carolina for college, New Jersey for when I'm home
MSN: Will get one
Mic: Of course.
Former Games: Cabal Online, Heroes of three Kingdoms, Soul of the Ultimate Nation, Call of Duty Series (yes, all of them), Battlefield Bad Company 2
Former RQ Games: None to my knowledge.
References: Lala and Teriza, I have/still played Heroes of Three Kingdoms with them.
Interest: What made RQ stand out to you? I was talking to Lala about FW, and she told me about you guys. In previous games I have been a PVE person, but since I started playing Heroes of Three Kingdoms, my game play has slowly changed from solely PVE to a nice mix between the two. I feel that this clan/guild is the best suited for me because it seems like you guys dont put up with bs from other noobs, and I like that concept. All the other clans seemed to have that flaw in them.

PS: I wouldn't join Kai's clan/legion.. he's a douche and his sig on the forums is probably the gayest thing I've ever seen in my life.

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:06 PM

Waiting on a confirmation from them still.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users