Teriza

Spammer

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Games Played:
    Forsaken World

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:13 AM

First off I apologize for this weird format wasn't quite sure how to do it, but t0yo said to do it this way:
http://fw-forum.perf... ... 51&page=30 post number 295

FW Forum Name: arilzia and ayesha73

Expected Class: Vampire and Elf Priest

MSN: shadow.shadowfox@gmail.com & babydayton@hotmail.com

Mic: Yes we do

Former Games: BOI, HOTK, PWI, Aion, Requiem: Bloodymare, WoW, Hellgate London, Diablo 2 LOD, Guild Wars, Rohan, Flyff, Dragonica, Shaiya, Last Chaos, Twelve Sky 2, Martial Empires, Allods, Rapplez, DOMO, Luna, Holic, CloudNine, Loco, S4 League, Eudemons, there's more but...

Former RQ Games: Aion I was Daemonica in CN, and Teriza in the US version however we where on different
servers.

References: t0yo on the official FW forums, but I believe you would know him as Tokyo

Interest: Well I knew you guys back from the source and had fun chatting with you guys then, I would have app'd with you guys then but I had some irl friends who went to the opposing faction Eloys (I seem to recall you guys going Asmo) and to top it off we weren't even on the same servers. That being said when I came over to FW and happened to see RQ I was curious to see if it was ya'll from the source and it was t0yo saw me mention the source and asked who I was and here I am. Lala on the other hand is well, put it simplest term companion, like I said in the FW forums she has no ins with the legion I do so its complicated I guess. Her drive for wanting to join the clan is because I want to and she desires to be with me. That being said where both tired of wishy washy clans, and desire one with a strong since of leadership and can get things done. I saw you guys do that in Aion and the fact that your still standing after all these years, something must be getting done right, so here I am.
Posted Image
Sig Cred: Rosaly

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:25 AM

t0yo and Tokyo are different people. Which is your reference, and is he reffing you both...?

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#3 Teriza

Teriza

Spammer

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Games Played:
    Forsaken World

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:18 AM

t0yo T.T sorry i confused them back at the source as well.

he told me to apply for both of us. I apologize for this weird format wasn't quite sure how to do it, but t0yo said to do it this way,
Posted Image
Sig Cred: Rosaly

#4 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:19 PM

Alright, I spoke to t0yo. I'm not sure how well you're going to fit in with the RQ mindset, but, we'll give it a shot. Accepted.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users