#1 Lolth

Lolth

Forum Whore

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 789 posts
  • LocationMississippi
  • Games Played:
    Destiny, Guild Wars 2, Rohan, Aika, Infinite Aion, Perfect World International, Dragon Nest, RF Online, SWTOR, Day Z Stand Alone

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:52 AM

Name: Lolth. Its the name Ive used in most if not all mmo's I played and what I expect my name to be in FW.

Class: I will be Vampire (Lolth) and gunner (CrimsonArrow)

Level: N/A

MSN: No

Past RQ Games: Most recently I played Aika, I was CrimsonArrow in Atoli's guild Nightmare. I also play rohan and I remember your guild being there for awhile, I was Lolth in Eternity. I also played PWI I was a co-founder of Radience which remains today a leading guild in PWI known as Sedusa.

Reference: I personally dont know anyone in the guild but it is my understanding that Mystic and Atoli are friends so I guess that would be the closes thing to a reference.

Notes: I love to pvp thats what i'm geared toward in mmo's. Im sure some of you remember either CrimsonArrow or Rihatsu shouting out to defend the nation constantly in Aika. Not only do i enjoy to pvp I aim to be one of in not the best fighter in any mmo I play. I dont just want to go with the flow of how everyone builds a character but to win unexpectedly with a build that makes me unique.

The web of intrigue isn't the art of deception, it is the truth of perception...

lolth_by_chagan-d5razm.jpg

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 06:48 AM

Name: Lolth. Its the name Ive used in most if not all mmo's I played and what I expect my name to be in FW.

Class: I will be Vampire (Lolth) and gunner (CrimsonArrow)

Level: N/A

MSN: No

Past RQ Games: Most recently I played Aika, I was CrimsonArrow in Atoli's guild Nightmare. I also play rohan and I remember your guild being there for awhile, I was Lolth in Eternity. I also played PWI I was a co-founder of Radience which remains today a leading guild in PWI known as Sedusa.

Reference: I personally dont know anyone in the guild but it is my understanding that Mystic and Atoli are friends so I guess that would be the closes thing to a reference.

Notes: I love to pvp thats what i'm geared toward in mmo's. Im sure some of you remember either CrimsonArrow or Rihatsu shouting out to defend the nation constantly in Aika. Not only do i enjoy to pvp I aim to be one of in not the best fighter in any mmo I play. I dont just want to go with the flow of how everyone builds a character but to win unexpectedly with a build that makes me unique.

Atoli's currently not an official member of RQ and is thusly unavailable to reference you. Another reference will be required.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#3 Lolth

Lolth

Forum Whore

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 789 posts
  • LocationMississippi
  • Games Played:
    Destiny, Guild Wars 2, Rohan, Aika, Infinite Aion, Perfect World International, Dragon Nest, RF Online, SWTOR, Day Z Stand Alone

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:11 AM

I was informed that Atoli is official now, may she be my reference? I've played against you guys before in different games and would love to be an official member of your guild :).

The web of intrigue isn't the art of deception, it is the truth of perception...

lolth_by_chagan-d5razm.jpg

#4 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:09 PM

Sorry for the wait, was confirming your reference. Accepted.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users