#1 Nimh

Nimh

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:20 PM

FW Forum Name: Nimh1
Expected Class: Protector, Stoneman, Sagittarius Zodiac if they use. And possibly a Tamer Occ? Might change as more info is revealed. Protector for sure.
MSN: on Vent all the time, so I never made one, will make if accepted to RQ xD
Mic: Yes, built in.
Former Games: Everquest, Diablo 2, Angels Online, MapleStory, Ragnorak Online*, League of Legends, GrandChase*, WindSlayer, Luminary, Team Fortress 2*, FlyFF, Aika, Dungeon Fighter Online*, Maginogi*, Rappelz*, GunZ the duel, DOMO*, Allods, DOMO*, Dragonica, Ether Saga, Runes of Magic, Perfect World, GuildWars, Heroes of Newerth, Mytheon*. The *'s are games I played maybe 2-3 days, then the game play didn't appeal to me so I quit.
Former RQ Games: RageQuit was in Alethius on Aika, but they have recently disbanded and joined a new guild.
References: When I was first starting PW, Pandora had helped me with a semi-hard quest at level 40-ish and I was too low to join the guild at the time xD But lost interest after a bit in the game and quit, Idk if I'd be remembered, but I played iClimax, or Nimh, can't remember which I used in PW.
Interest: Well, I've never been too big into the whole teamplay thing, but over the years of playing games. I have learned that you can be the best, but without friends and a good guild to back you up, you're nothing. I have looked into, Bloodpact, but they seem more of a, if I lose I immediately give up guild. Which isn't me. Looked into Condotteiri, sounds like an AMAZING guild, but names are part of me, and I really don't want to butcher my guilds name every time I battlechant it. xD Also looked at Defiant, but they are full PvP, I am drawn to FW for the raids and instances that are promised. I want to be able to go in, get the best gear, THEN PvP. Because let's face it, who wins a PvP if they have crap gear? Divine Judgement, I like the laid back aspects of it, but way too pve for me. If you have godly gear, prove it! Pvp with it! Phoenix, a very nice guild, I was in it for a game called Rune of Magic. But honestly I didn't get too much help in that game, so I would've been better off guildless than with them xD. ThaClick Is also one of my top guilds to join, but they sound a tad more on the pvp all day, don't grind side. yet again. if you don't have gear, you can't pvp.
A bit about me ASIDE from looking up guilds that suit me, I am a hardcore gamer, I put a lot of things AFTER my games xD I play 8+ hours a day, play games daily, very social and friendly. I often DT Mall around 50 dollars a month. I also understand the fact that a MMORPG game, WILL require teamwork, I can't just do everything solo. I often turn around and stop whatevre I'm doing to help a guildy out. So ito me, RageQuit is Synonomous to who I am as a gamer.

I'm sorry this was extremely lengthy xD But thank you for your time and consideration. And whatever happens, to the best of you RageQuit. And I hope to see you guys in Forsaken World!

EDIT: I was looking around at other FW applicants, and idk how long the reference rule has been removed. But instead of just getting shot down for not having a 100% solid reference, *ahem* http://fw-forum.perf... ... post432341 Very first line in that thread..

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:59 PM

The reference rule has been around a few weeks - the thread you linked got locked a long time ago.

However, you did a surprising amount of research and made one of the most complete applications I've seen in a long time. So, combined with the confusion from our recruitment status at the beginning of our attendance announcement, I'm going to be your reference.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users