#1 Nyisia

Nyisia

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 01:52 AM

FW Forum Name: nyisia
Expected Class: Bard or priest (Elf or human)
MSN: nyisia@hotmail.com
Mic: Yes
Former Games: Lineage 2, Guild Wars, Rappelz, and a bunch of others that I didn't play long enough to remember their names
Former RQ Games: Aion, PWI (breifly just before Aion came out), Aika (very breifly with my hubby, but it quit working and I JUST re-downloaded it)
References: Still an unfortunate no
Interest:
What made RQ stand out to you? I read your guild post on the LOCO website and then read some of your website and what posts I can read at this stage (too freaking hilarious btw) and it just seems that you guys would be fun to spend my gaming time with. Gaming is my hobby and I've been looking for a group of like-minded people (insert - people with a sense of humor) to spend my time with.
Why are you applying to us instead of other guilds? I've been in a few guilds but have yet to find one that is active for more than a few months and/or play more than one game.

Basicly I'm looking to join a group of people that have fun and kick ass. You guys seem to do both. So...ummm...forgive the second app, and let me in!! :oops: OH! I've re-downloaded Aika, but I'm starting over...so if you run into the noob section and see Nyissia feel free to say hi or something! 8-)
Posted Image

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:20 AM

Accepted. And you will be the last non-referenced recruit.

For other non-referenced wondering why - I told her to make this second app.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users