• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • LocationEdwards, CA
  • Games Played:
    Perfect World, Forsaken World, League of Legens, Senlyn PW

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:51 AM

FW Forum Name: MrGiovanni
Expected Class: Protector(if lame then Bard but 90% protector)
MSN: Luckythemc(I think that is it. Only got it to shut an internet stalker up for a while) Might also Be Plicid. If someone wants to talk on there I will figure it out and get back to you.
Mic: yes
Former Games: LOL
Former RQ Games: PWI I was on HT(the carebear server) I regret that decision but I had IRL friends who are carebears. IGN Plicid You can look me up on my FW forum profile
References: None currently
Interest: Solid looking PvP guild that appears to not be run by a 14 year old. Serously most of the guild leaders on forums are annoying and I want to PK them.

Note. For 8 1/2 weeks starting December 28 i will be in Basic training for the air force. I may miss out on the official release, but I hope the open beta will be here before that so I can get my character started. After Basic I will be on base not in Iraq or whatnot so plenty of free time to catch back up in lvl.
Posted Image

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:16 PM

Accepted. It'd be a good idea for you to play some games of LoL with the core.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users