#1 Kelebek

Kelebek

Spammer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:29 PM

FW Forum Name: lavos900
Expected Class: Either Mage or Priest, depending on what's needed come release.
MSN: Not in public bro, will give it to you on IRC if needed.
Mic: Yes.

Former Games: Easiest thing to do is check http://www.xfire.com...ile/tomcody900/ for most played, a long with many, many other obscure free MMOs that Xfire doesn't track.

Former RQ Games: From the above list, Perfect World obviously. However, I was on the Sanctuary server, thus not with RQ, although I saw the drama you caused on the forums 24/7. I was firstly in Shockwave, at the time ranked 3rd on the server, then quit to join Seppuku while it existed, which then merged with Nefarious. Peak of PW, I guess, would be this: Taking on a high-ranking guild with only 15 of us against their 45 with an easy win (Casualbek in the credits, also my FW in-game name).
LOCO also, but I haven't played with anyone from RQ that I recall, stomped Reality's face off though, cause hebad.
Aion: I played heavily through CB and OB, in the guild Chosen Existence, top contribution guild in either CB or OB I can't remember. I don't remember anything from RQ there. Unfortunately I quit on launch day as for some reason I lost interest in the game, and as I heard, CE fell apart after that.

References: None as of now, although the FW forums say you don't require one right now. I've conversed with you briefly, in between your trying to e-Fuck Oxy in the loco IRC. Also Druft who comes into the channel occasionally. Very far away from a reference, but the closest thing I can say I have to one.

Interest: From past games I've played, wherever RQ has had a presence, it's always been one of the best guilds/clans around, so I know RQ produces quality where it may go. The thing I want most in a clan is to be hardcore, looking through the guilds available on the forums is just casual, casual, casual, casual. When I want to go at a game, 20 hours a day is what I can function on, but the problem being the complete lack of people to play with as I usually out-level the guilds I join. RQ from what I know are probably the closest to being able to match my game time, as well as being skilled and discovering tricks to find the best ways of playing. My dedication to games is very high, I paid to play the Chinese Aion beta, just to experience the game in preparation for the EU betas. I'm also doing that right now with FW, I have a thread on the PW forums with screenshots and a few videos from the Chinese CB.

However, a big reason I'm interested in joining, is to not just play for FW, but a lot of games later on. The problem I generally have is joining a guild for a single game, and each time having to go into a game being completely solo until I fall into a group somewhere. What I want is to be able to be part of RQ going into new games in the future and not always be by myself. Friends<3

I'm idling on the EUIRC network if you want to come talk to me directly, just /q Lavos^ me. Currently banned from the loco channel cause Oxy was PMS'ing all over the channel, have to wait for her to come online to get unbanned. It seems your IRC on dairc is down at the moment, at least it times out for me, and their website is down with an internal server error.

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:26 AM

Motherfuckin' Oxy.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users