• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationRI, USA

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:45 PM

FW Forum Name: elementoftreachery
Expected Class: Mage (Human)
MSN: Laviathan-chan@hotmail.com
Mic: Yes
Former Games: Rakion, Aika, Allods Online, Anarchy Online, Atlantica Online, Cabal Online, DoMo, Maple Story, Mabinogi, Metin 2, Tantra, Ragnarok, Rapellz, Rohan, Runes of Magic, Runescape, Shaiya, Silk Road, Twelve Sky 2, Jade Dynasty, WoW, FFXI, and Battle of the Immortals. (Possibly a few others that I forgot)
Former RQ Games: PWI
References: N/A
Interest: The three main things that made your guild stand out than any other guild was: 1) You guys have been playing together for years and that's pretty remarkable 2) You play games to PvP no matter what and I enjoy PvP'ing 3) It seems you have fairly strict rules. While I was reading about the loyalty part it really made me feel you guys can control your guild. I hate it when some guilds just let their guild members run around and they don't do anything about it. What I also like about your guild is that you guys like to joke around with each other and that's a pretty fucking awesome atmosphere. Though I will say I may be a bit quiet at first but I'll be more talkative as I get to know everyone. Time to talk about the other guilds -shrugs-.
1) NeverForever:
- Don't like the name, pretty gay if you ask me.
- "Must be nice;" I'll be honest, I can be a dick sometimes (messing around, etc.) and if that's going to get me kicked, no thanks.
2) BlackCard:
- "1. No overtly vulgar or lewd talk is allowed in guild chat. Save that for personal messages." I like to swear and I'm not taking it to PMs.
- "2. You guild members represent the whole guild. So act respectable in the community." Makes it seem like I can't PK.
- Not liking the members of the guild. Was just browsing around all day and I really dislike most of them.
3) Rage:
- Was thinking of joining this guild to be honest because it was a descendant from the guild Enrage in PWI.
- "discussions on politics, religion, race, sexism ect. Those are things for the real world and some people lack the emotional maturity to debate these without being offended. " Sorry but those are some pretty interesting topics to talk about. If people are going to be offended then they should leave the guild.

So this is what makes me want to join you guys the most.
Posted Image

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:13 PM

Your application's solid, and you took the time to set up an avatar on a forum for a guild you didn't even know if you'd get into. So, accepted. I expect you to be rather active on the forums.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users