#51 Cooper

Cooper

Mystic's older brother

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,842 posts
  • LocationNorth SanDiego County, CA
  • Games Played:
    Rohan, CounterStrike: Source, Counterstrike: Global Offensive, Perfect World International, Aion, Aika, League of Legends, Forsaken World, Ragnarok, Rising Force, Warcraft 3, Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne, Runescape, Borderlands, Borderlands the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, Borderlands: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution, Microvolts, Exteel, Warsow, Dragon Nest, Guildwars 2, Neverwinter, Darkfall: Unholy Wars, ARMA2: Day Z, DOTA 2, Prius

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:34 AM

the problem is your perpetual frown and angry eyebrows. smiling will get the job done.

Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself.

Well what do you expect? Its Cooper! He probably drops like a K every month on weed.

#52 Dec

Dec

Carebear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:22 AM

is this better Posted Image

#53 Element

Element

+12 picaxe

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,549 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:55 AM

bad job at that you can see the change in skin color.
Posted Image

WOW....ELEMENTS POST #1337 IS "A FUCKING SEWING MACHINE"....EPIC

#54 Dec

Dec

Carebear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:06 AM

AND YOU CANT TELL MY CURRENT AVATAR HAS BEEN DOCTORED EITHER CAN U

#55 Element

Element

+12 picaxe

• Approved Members
  • 4,549 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:34 AM

Your avatar isn't doctored the skin color is the same face/arms, while the one you posted is, its skin color changes through out the picture.
Posted Image

#56 Minnasae

Minnasae

Flamethrower

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts
  • Games Played:
    Aion, PWI, Aika, Mock's Balls Online, LOL.

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:45 PM

That's an interesting face you have there Dec.

Posted Image

looked like lesbian action, but i was youtube so i figured nothing special and didn't click.

#57 Dec

Dec

Carebear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:31 PM

why thank you, likewise i look at your face and thats an interesting cleavage you have

#58 Dec

Dec

Carebear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:36 PM

looks like microsoft isnt good at making avatars either

http://www.cnn.com/2... ... index.html

#59 Element

Element

+12 picaxe

• Approved Members
  • 4,549 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:36 PM

Ehh not that many blacks in Poland i can see the reason behind the swap. but then again you made your skin whiter!
Posted Image

#60 Haiku

Haiku

TIG OL' BITTIES

• Moderators
  • 2,806 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow, Japan
  • Games Played:
    Everything. :v

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:11 AM

looks like microsoft isnt good at making avatars either

http://www.cnn.com/2... ... index.html

lol'd. hard.

#61 Cooper

Cooper

Mystic's older brother

• Approved Members
  • 2,842 posts
  • LocationNorth SanDiego County, CA
  • Games Played:
    Rohan, CounterStrike: Source, Counterstrike: Global Offensive, Perfect World International, Aion, Aika, League of Legends, Forsaken World, Ragnarok, Rising Force, Warcraft 3, Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne, Runescape, Borderlands, Borderlands the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, Borderlands: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution, Microvolts, Exteel, Warsow, Dragon Nest, Guildwars 2, Neverwinter, Darkfall: Unholy Wars, ARMA2: Day Z, DOTA 2, Prius

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:53 AM

it wasn't the skin color that tipped them off in that case, it was the shading on his head. retards. on the woman the light source is from the right/above, with him its hardcore from the left

Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself.

Well what do you expect? Its Cooper! He probably drops like a K every month on weed.

#62 Dec

Dec

Carebear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:47 AM

have you guys been talking at all about East v West coast server? I made this to help discuss it in my legion so you might want to look at it as well.

Posted Image

edit: oh yeah those are dredgion times

#63 Haiku

Haiku

TIG OL' BITTIES

• Moderators
  • 2,806 posts
  • Games Played:

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:13 AM

ohi Dec. :3 I wondered what the dredgion times were... now I just need to find the updated fort times. o.o

It's lame imo that they are only labeling the servers east/west and changing their time zones, rather than actually putting them on the east and west coasts. ): Ploy to balance server population much?

#64 Dec

Dec

Carebear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:17 AM

Yeah it's dumb. As far as I can tell fort times will shift a bit day to day, basically any time a fort is captured it's 'safe' for 2 hours (1 in game day) so east/west prolly wont matter as much in that regard. I do like the idea of playing on East not only for the Dredgion times but late night raids on sleeping EST guild forts :P

We've pretty much decided on Ariel btw

#65 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:37 AM

Ariel? Why Ariel? All of the factor clans are going on Siel from what I can see... do you guys just want to dominate a small server or what?

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#66 Haiku

Haiku

TIG OL' BITTIES

• Moderators
  • 2,806 posts
  • Games Played:

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:41 AM

I think the majority of RQ is still happy with the previously decided Siel. I would personally love to take advantage that I'm in PST, but alas.. unless an EST server becomes "the new Siel", that ain't happening.

They've made the PST servers significantly less attractive to EST folks, and made EST servers more attractive to PST folks with real life obligations. It's smart, but such a dick move. All part of NCsoft's evil plan. qq /conspiracy

The fort times won't be extremely important or anything, it's just for nosiness on my part. xd

#67 Dec

Dec

Carebear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:13 AM

Ariel will prolly by the Siel of the East, and big guilds is well enough but what's the point if you cant play large portions of the game with half your friends. I'm pretty sure Siel is gonna be losing a lot of guilds because of the way things worked out

#68 Haiku

Haiku

TIG OL' BITTIES

• Moderators
  • 2,806 posts
  • Games Played:

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:42 AM

No doubt that it will, 1st server alphabetically. :3 I don't really have a preference for server myself, as long as I get PvP without having to search all day for one person to kill and am not stuck in queue all day I'm happy.

I think a lot of legions on Siel are going to lose members if they put a character quota on the servers initially, which will make some of them switch altogether as well as the ones that do it for convenience's sake. They'll lose some as well if the race balance system stays in place.. It'll probably still be the most populated server though, which is what'll keep attracting people to it.

#69 Element

Element

+12 picaxe

• Approved Members
  • 4,549 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:21 AM

I hate you all...I want a server that will be full with closed registration so I can then sell my account to anyone that wants to play Siel but can't :o
Posted Image

#70 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:11 AM

Hm. That's an interesting point...

To be honest, I don't see any reason to play a western server. The eastern timezone setting is better for most western players and the western timezone is a total pain in the ass for eastern ones...

Sigh. Perhaps another poll is in order. Son of a bitch.

Edit: Nevermind. We too will be on Ariel. We have european players that can't make GMT-8, there's no way.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#71 merulz

merulz

Flamethrower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:53 AM

I love you Mystic.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#72 Haiku

Haiku

TIG OL' BITTIES

• Moderators
  • 2,806 posts
  • Games Played:

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:00 AM

Yaaaaay. No, really, I'm extremely happy to hear this.

So I was looking up that one song part of your world from the little mermaid to be a dick, and I found this.

GOD DAMNIT, JAPAN.

#73 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:57 PM

AFK Ariel hentai

#74 Dec

Dec

Carebear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:51 PM

LOLOLOL NCSOFT DECIDED ARIEL IS A WEST COAST SERVER FOOLED U ALL

#75 Deumos

Deumos

RageQuit

• Approved Members