Application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Gladiz_*

Guest_Gladiz_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:46 PM

Hmmm, after a while soloing I decided I need to join a guild that is organized and can do some pvp, as far as being solo in this game meaning be ganked.

I don't mind if someone thinks I want to be with RageQuit so I can be some (*&(*@#&$ whatever. I don't go around picking fight, but I won't sit back to let them kill me. Dying on battle field is an hornor =). But revenge that I can do.

Enough babbling, here is the application.

Name: Call me Py, the shortest name I've ever got so far. =)
Class: I have a knight 42 and an archer 39 going 40 soon. Not sure which one will fit in, so whichever is ur pick =).
Level: I hope those levels above should be ok enough ^^.
MSN: have one, just barely logged...ntbao@hotmail.com
Reference: Not any ref so far. Just that I saw some ganks and so far I guess I meet the minimum req for ur clan
Notes: Have exp playing L2 for 4 years, couple months on SRO but still sticked to L2, and Rohan is one of the best F2P I've ever played so I think I could stick along with it.

....Erm I think that's it, would be a pleasure to answer any question u might have ^^v.

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:30 AM

Hmmm, after a while soloing I decided I need to join a guild that is organized and can do some pvp, as far as being solo in this game meaning be ganked.

I don't mind if someone thinks I want to be with RageQuit so I can be some (*&(*@#&$ whatever. I don't go around picking fight, but I won't sit back to let them kill me. Dying on battle field is an hornor =). But revenge that I can do.

Class: I have a knight 42 and an archer 39 going 40 soon. Not sure which one will fit in, so whichever is ur pick =).
Reference: Not any ref so far. Just that I saw some ganks and so far I guess I meet the minimum req for ur clan
Notes: Have exp playing L2 for 4 years, couple months on SRO but still sticked to L2, and Rohan is one of the best F2P I've ever played so I think I could stick along with it.

....Erm I think that's it, would be a pleasure to answer any question u might have ^^v.

I can accept you; but please be aware that activity will be very low during singapore primetime. Expect 10 members online or less.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#3 Guest_Gladiz_*

Guest_Gladiz_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:47 AM

I can accept you; but please be aware that activity will be very low during singapore primetime. Expect 10 members online or less.

Yeap I'm aware of that, and I did manage the same in L2 =). I play quite late as nite and early in the morning, so should be quite ok I guess. so btw, which one u want in? the archer (furture scout) or the knight (future guardian)? =)

#4 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 02:41 AM

Future scout, please. Accepted.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users