Application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Shusaku_*

Guest_Shusaku_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:00 PM

Well hello, I don't really know how to start with this since I never have to apply for guilds because in most games I just rule at pvp and they keep asking me to join :lol: .

Anyways, I play mmorpg's for like 7 years now (started with runescape, yeah I know, sucky but for that time it was an awesome game). I live in europe and play usually quite some time everyday.

I got 2 project running for future pvp, 1 is an archer that I exp the normal way and 1 is a knight that I'm leveling solo everyday with exp scrolls. Almost lvl 31 in 1 day so far, so going well.

In every game I played I always had a taste for blood, simple because I like beating little kiddies their character up :shock:
Just kidding, but I do like pvp alot though. Once I start I can barely stop 8-) .

I still probably need to fill in the form so here it goes:

Name: Today I'm feeling like a BoB (real name is Alex :D ).
Class: Archer/Knight
Level: Archer is 40, knight 31 in 1 day so he will catch up I guess (read above).
MSN: Only for my company and I don't want everyone to know it.
Reference: Not really, just saw some of your killing sprees at ahkma cave but nothing else really.
Notes: Just read the shit that I posted above ... :ugeek:

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:47 PM

Accepted.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users