[Rohan]App

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_][xXx][_*

Guest_][xXx][_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:15 PM

Name: Back to Mu Global I've been called Triple X (aka xXx )
Class: Crit Dekan based on Forced Lock and Separation
Level: 42+
MSN: daerthan@hotmail.com
Reference: Swifty
Notes: Some of you know me, some might not. I've been a major pain in the ass of some people, by being the loudest mouth around ^^ For same reason I was kicked out from Divnity xD For telling the truth loud and having my own opinion about Guild Leader, Ashura The Faggot. And like I heared from some people, you guys are pvp oriented, and that's my point in Rohan, pure pvp. My char is not ready yet but it's based to be the main killer for almost each class. So if you think you need a jackass like me, I'm free to be taken =]

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:36 PM

Name: Back to Mu Global I've been called Triple X (aka xXx )
Class: Crit Dekan based on Forced Lock and Separation
Level: 42+
MSN: daerthan@hotmail.com
Reference: Swifty
Notes: Some of you know me, some might not. I've been a major pain in the ass of some people, by being the loudest mouth around ^^ For same reason I was kicked out from Divnity xD For telling the truth loud and having my own opinion about Guild Leader, Ashura The Faggot. And like I heared from some people, you guys are pvp oriented, and that's my point in Rohan, pure pvp. My char is not ready yet but it's based to be the main killer for almost each class. So if you think you need a jackass like me, I'm free to be taken =]

Crit dekan huh? Interesting. Accepted.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users