• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:46 PM

Name: Trobz
Class: Dekan STR/VIT build
Level: 34
MSN: I'm more of an AIM kind of guy
Reference: Sprit3
Notes: I am currently in Endless to play with a friend i have been gaming with for years, we are both looking for a new guild that is more PvP based because thats what we spend most of our time doing anyway. Endless seems to look down on it to much for our tastes..He is a lvl 40 mage, i'll tell him to make an app if he needs to.

I am very active (at least 4hrs a day) and like to use vent whenever i play.

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:51 PM

Name: Trobz
Class: Dekan STR/VIT build
Level: 34
MSN: I'm more of an AIM kind of guy
Reference: Sprit3
Notes: I am currently in Endless to play with a friend i have been gaming with for years, we are both looking for a new guild that is more PvP based because thats what we spend most of our time doing anyway. Endless seems to look down on it to much for our tastes..He is a lvl 40 mage, i'll tell him to make an app if he needs to.

I am very active (at least 4hrs a day) and like to use vent whenever i play.

Consider yourselves both accepted. Forward the ventrilo info to him.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users