• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DarkDewer_*

Guest_DarkDewer_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:00 AM

Name: DarkDewer
Class: Half elf- Ranger
Level: Im 26 atm, so IF you will except me later, il tell you when im 35 or something.
MSN: I don't really use it, but if you really need it then just say so.
Reference: I think you know who I am already.
Notes: My mic is broken atm, but il get a new one soon.
Well, I saw you guys were playing this game(I saw some of your vids, 3rd one is the best btw.)And I dont really have any hard feelings for anyone in the clan, so I thought I would give it a shot with an app.I mean if you, mystic or anyone in the clan has a grudge against me after not playing with you guys on HG, im cool with that.I can understand why you would.But I just didn't want to take HG to seriously, and I knew I would have to if i played with you guys since it was a low rate, and I had a lot of issues going on in RL at that time, which I really don't want to go into.But il just say now that I don't have a grudge against anyone in the clan, and I would also like to say that we had a lot more good times than bad.I mean ok, if you won't accept me into the clan, thats ok.But I would really like it if you would.I would really appreciate it.So please consider it at least.

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:24 AM

Well, before I think about it at all, RQ is for the long run. Are you still trying to lead your little guild on the side?

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#3 Guest_DarkDewer_*

Guest_DarkDewer_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:36 PM

No I stopped that after HG which was ages ago, many people lied in their applications and didn't put much effort into it.Also I don't think I adapt well to the stress of having to organize almost everything as a leader.And I wanted to try out a nuker build clan after what I saw on Nanaki.The clan was playing RO at the time when I was on Nanaki, I tried RO out with you guys but I really don't like that game.Can't stand it for some reason.

Despite being not a great leader, I think I am a good member though.

Update: lvl 30

#4 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:34 PM

Very well then, accepted. But you better put your all into this.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users