1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Aquariuz_*

Guest_Aquariuz_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:53 AM

Name: Aquariuz
Class: Mage > Warlock
Level: 31
MSN: Will be on as long as my comp is on, which is about 12h a day...
Reference: Don't know anyone in RQ
Notes: Used to play GW, from retail up to just b4 the first expansion; played WoW, up to b4 the expansion, had full tier 1, and 3 tier 2; played RO, TW server, up to b4 the expansion... Seems like i quit every game just b4 expansion...
OH, and I play DotA :twisted:
I started DotA all the way back in the 4.x version? (When there was a shit hero called Summoner who had "Summon Pheonix" for ulti which does 50~60 dmg..)
I usually play with a group of friends, some of which are also playing Rohan
we win about 99.9% of the times against pubbies and 70% of the times against arranged team

Started to learn WC3 Std while waiting for Rohan OB, cuz it got boring beating up the noobs ;)

PS. @ Mystic: me and my friends are always up for a DotA challenge :P

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:41 AM

Name: Aquariuz
Class: Mage > Warlock
Level: 31
MSN: Will be on as long as my comp is on, which is about 12h a day...
Reference: Don't know anyone in RQ
Notes: Used to play GW, from retail up to just b4 the first expansion; played WoW, up to b4 the expansion, had full tier 1, and 3 tier 2; played RO, TW server, up to b4 the expansion... Seems like i quit every game just b4 expansion...
OH, and I play DotA :twisted:
I started DotA all the way back in the 4.x version? (When there was a shit hero called Summoner who had "Summon Pheonix" for ulti which does 50~60 dmg..)
I usually play with a group of friends, some of which are also playing Rohan
we win about 99.9% of the times against pubbies and 70% of the times against arranged team

Started to learn WC3 Std while waiting for Rohan OB, cuz it got boring beating up the noobs ;)

PS. @ Mystic: me and my friends are always up for a DotA challenge :P

Accepted.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users