• 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:26 AM

Hello all,

Name: Griffin (IGN GriffinHeart)
Class: Dhan -> Predator
Level: 37
MSN: griffinheart@sapo.pt
Reference: ---

Notes: Well i've been playing mmorpgs since 2001 or so, i've experienced a lot of them such as RF online,FFXI, Legend of Mir 2 and 3 , WoW and so on, on and on and on. From all these years of mmorpg i can clearly say that PvP is what makes the game fun for me, reason why i've chosen RageQuit is because i'm looking for a good skilled pvp guild who i can be loyal, have fun, meet new people and of course, taking a good laugh with jokes. Anyways, i'm a student still, meaning i have a lot of time to play (unless i've got exams/tests - important works to do) specially now that summer is comming. Thanks for taking your time reading my application, see you ingame.

(i've stolen some of Tuka app xP since we've been playing mmorpg together for years)

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:41 AM

Hello all,

Name: Griffin (IGN GriffinHeart)
Class: Dhan -> Predator
Level: 37
MSN: griffinheart@sapo.pt
Reference: ---

Notes: Well i've been playing mmorpgs since 2001 or so, i've experienced a lot of them such as RF online,FFXI, Legend of Mir 2 and 3 , WoW and so on, on and on and on. From all these years of mmorpg i can clearly say that PvP is what makes the game fun for me, reason why i've chosen RageQuit is because i'm looking for a good skilled pvp guild who i can be loyal, have fun, meet new people and of course, taking a good laugh with jokes. Anyways, i'm a student still, meaning i have a lot of time to play (unless i've got exams/tests - important works to do) specially now that summer is comming. Thanks for taking your time reading my application, see you ingame.

(i've stolen some of Tuka app xP since we've been playing mmorpg together for years)

Accepted.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users