E-terrorist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:09 AM

Name: Sigma
Class: Dark Elf Mage -> goin' Warlock
Level: 30
MSN: Passthatdooby@hotmail.com (Rarely use it though)
Reference: N/A.
Notes: Other MMOs include RFonline and NWN, also i'm more of an experimental builder of characters. I can't stand builds like "3vit 1 str" for dekhans being one example. I like to mix it up with my characters, so i won't be gimped to high hell.
Also, there could be a chance i may leave the guild due to playing with another core of friends who came over from RF online with me as we may end up starting a guild.
Why mention that? Because i read your recruiting page and it states you don't like that shit, but i like the way you guys play and right now i want to see the RQ experiance and to play under your tags.
Just straight up honest, no bullshit attitude.
Pretty much it.

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:54 PM

Name: Sigma
Class: Dark Elf Mage -> goin' Warlock
Level: 30
MSN: Passthatdooby@hotmail.com (Rarely use it though)
Reference: N/A.
Notes: Other MMOs include RFonline and NWN, also i'm more of an experimental builder of characters. I can't stand builds like "3vit 1 str" for dekhans being one example. I like to mix it up with my characters, so i won't be gimped to high hell.
Also, there could be a chance i may leave the guild due to playing with another core of friends who came over from RF online with me as we may end up starting a guild.
Why mention that? Because i read your recruiting page and it states you don't like that shit, but i like the way you guys play and right now i want to see the RQ experiance and to play under your tags.
Just straight up honest, no bullshit attitude.
Pretty much it.

Fair enough, thank you for the heads up. Accepted.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users