1 reply to this topic

#1 Lemons

Lemons

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:34 PM

Name: Lemons The Great. You can leave out "The Great" I suppose.
Class: Best healer ever.
Level: 36.
MSN: Konou329@Hotmail.com
Reference: Nope, no reference.
Notes: Well, first off I'm in Endless. And Endless is pretty cool, some nice people in there, blah blah. But I love to pvp and yesterday was the real first time I saw them pvp and got a good glance at what I was going to be stuck with for a while.

-Tons of people who constantly remake characters leaving them all low level compared to everyone else
-Huge smack talking even though we OBVIOUSLY got rolled by you guys (they actually thought they won yesterday..)
-The lack of common sense when pvping
-And I barely know anyone in the guild to begin with

I was thinking about this for a while which means last night isn't my only reason for this, but it was the turning point. When we decided to pvp you guys, they didn't group me. Me, a healer. Nothing but heals and barriers that'll keep someone alive forever. Nope, instead they wanted to group some knights and dekans and blah blah. So I was solo that whole fight. Who in their right mind would talk that much smack to RQ, then not even try a good attempt at pking them?

I'm tired of this crapola, I want a good pvp guild. I don't like losing, but I like losing when we've at least given it 100%.

Prolly be on kos for the rest of my rohan life for this too haha.

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:53 PM

Name: Lemons The Great. You can leave out "The Great" I suppose.
Class: Best healer ever.
Level: 36.
MSN: Konou329@Hotmail.com
Reference: Nope, no reference.
Notes: Well, first off I'm in Endless. And Endless is pretty cool, some nice people in there, blah blah. But I love to pvp and yesterday was the real first time I saw them pvp and got a good glance at what I was going to be stuck with for a while.

-Tons of people who constantly remake characters leaving them all low level compared to everyone else
-Huge smack talking even though we OBVIOUSLY got rolled by you guys (they actually thought they won yesterday..)
-The lack of common sense when pvping
-And I barely know anyone in the guild to begin with

I was thinking about this for a while which means last night isn't my only reason for this, but it was the turning point. When we decided to pvp you guys, they didn't group me. Me, a healer. Nothing but heals and barriers that'll keep someone alive forever. Nope, instead they wanted to group some knights and dekans and blah blah. So I was solo that whole fight. Who in their right mind would talk that much smack to RQ, then not even try a good attempt at pking them?

I'm tired of this crapola, I want a good pvp guild. I don't like losing, but I like losing when we've at least given it 100%.

Prolly be on kos for the rest of my rohan life for this too haha.

Haha. Yeah, is often seen as , so you'll probably be on KoS for most of your rohan career starting now. However, RageQuit is pretty damned self-sufficient as far as leveling goes, the main thing we're lacking is priests and picking you up will help solve that problem.

As far as PVP goes, we won't let you down. RQ is as organized as it gets, calling single targets and keeping a tight assist.

Accepted, I'm glad to have you along. By the way, did you see the newest PVP video?

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users