• Approved Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:34 AM

Name: AxidenT
Class: H/E (Going Scout)
Level: 32(atm)
MSN: axident@live.com

Note: I love to pvp, always lookinng for a reason to start a fight. Also, I'm also pretty self sufficiant I have all Unique armor and Rare/Unique Weapons that I have made. I have played L2, WoW, RFO, and various other FPS. And I can take a joke.
LoLz, Rohan Sigs
Posted Image

Misery: I have to pee, but I can't stand up.
AxidenT: Misery, you don't have to stand up to pee.
Misery: Ax, I have a vagina. I have to stand up to pee. Oh wait.

#2 AccidenT

AccidenT

Carebear

• Approved Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:48 AM

Just Updating....

LvL 34(about to hit 35)

Note: wearing 3 peices of Reduces Graham gear, Killing every Arrogance i see.... Zerging pricks can't do shit by them selves lol...
LoLz, Rohan Sigs
Posted Image

#3 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:18 PM

Arrogance are our meatshields, bro. We're friendly.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#4 AccidenT

AccidenT

Carebear

• Approved Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:33 PM

Eh well didn't know..... Besides they crossed me the wrong way..... I usually attack anyone who fucks with me so that means everyone except RQ(no RQ has really botherd me, well except ChocolateJava or sumthing like that, but the guy who he helped kill me attacked him right afterwards so it was funny as hell lol.....)
LoLz, Rohan Sigs
Posted Image

#5 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:48 PM

Eh well didn't know..... Besides they crossed me the wrong way..... I usually attack anyone who fucks with me so that means everyone except RQ(no RQ has really botherd me, well except ChocolateJava or sumthing like that, but the guy who he helped kill me attacked him right afterwards so it was funny as hell lol.....)

Accepted, as long as you don't attack any Arrogance while you've got the over your head.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users