Korox & Kadis apply's

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Kadis_*

Guest_Kadis_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:26 PM

First of all , i'd like to warn you that i post this apply for my best-friend and myself..we are a great duo since long.

Names: Kadis (me) and Korox (my friend).

Class: I'm an elf going for Priest and he is Human going for Guardian.

Levels: We are both lvl 27.

MSN: We both have msn but we don't use it so often we'll tell you its later if needed.

Reference: No, we are just PvP addicted people, we searched a guild based moslty on PvP and a bit grinding aswell.
We saw your videos from PW - L2 and Rohan this is exaclty the point searched to get fun.

Notes: We aren't loln44bz we already played MMO's like : Lineage 2..for maybe 2/3 years..we played a bit Perfect World, Anarchy Online , RF Online ..and maybe some others that i forgot.

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:33 PM

First of all , i'd like to warn you that i post this apply for my best-friend and myself..we are a great duo since long.

Names: Kadis (me) and Korox (my friend).

Class: I'm an elf going for Priest and he is Human going for Guardian.

Levels: We are both lvl 27.

MSN: We both have msn but we don't use it so often we'll tell you its later if needed.

Reference: No, we are just PvP addicted people, we searched a guild based moslty on PvP and a bit grinding aswell.
We saw your videos from PW - L2 and Rohan this is exaclty the point searched to get fun.

Notes: We aren't loln44bz we already played MMO's like : Lineage 2..for maybe 2/3 years..we played a bit Perfect World, Anarchy Online , RF Online ..and maybe some others that i forgot.

Accepted, but I gotta warn you we're gunna make fun of you guys endlessly for being frenchies. We'll make jokes about you guys retreating and stuff. If you're cool with that, we're cool with you.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users