Chapel

Carebear

• Approved Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:35 PM

Name: Dee
IGN: Chapel
Class: Priest or Defender both at level 10.
MSN: GRafter130@hotmail.com
YM: Freestyle.surfing@yahoo.com.ph
Reference: I just saw your (MYSTIC) post in the guild recruitment area at the forums.

Notes: Been playing games since i laid my hands on a PC. Im into the internet cafe buisiness..so yeah...i can assure you, Hardcore player. 8 hours atleast, and could go to more than 16 hours gametime a day. Vodka Redbull ftw. As far as taking jokes..i'm 29..nuff said :twisted:

Games played at least a Year: Ragnarok (who didnt? ;), MU online global, Rose Online, WoW, Granado Espada.
Games tried less than 2 months: RF online, Cabal taiwan, Perfect World, Fiesta online, 2 moons, Requiem

Oh yeah, been researching for builds in both Priest and Defender. And i've seen a couple of your posts. lol. Still unclear on which path to take, which is part of the reason why i have to get into a guild who knows their stuffs and lead me to the right direction. If I do get a spot here, just let me know which would you want me to be and ill make that. Hope i get in. Cheers!

Feee Veee Feee! :twisted:

Edit: i've never been a healer in my past MMO games. wouldn't mind though.

#2 Kaity is legal

Kaity is legal

Nonfactor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:50 PM

MSN: GRafter130@hotmail.com
Reference: I just saw your (MYSTIC) post in the guild recruitment area at the forums.

Notes: Been playing games since i laid my hands on a PC. Im into the internet cafe buisiness..so yeah...i can assure you, Hardcore player. 8 hours atleast, and could go to more than 16 hours gametime a day. Vodka Redbull ftw. As far as taking jokes..i'm 29..nuff said :twisted:

Games played at least a Year: Ragnarok (who didnt? ;), MU online global, Rose Online, WoW, Granado Espada.
Games tried less than 2 months: RF online, Cabal taiwan, Perfect World, Fiesta online, 2 moons, Requiem

Oh yeah, been researching for builds in both Priest and Defender. And i've seen a couple of your posts. lol. Still unclear on which path to take, which is part of the reason why i have to get into a guild who knows their stuffs and lead me to the right direction. If I do get a spot here, just let me know which would you want me to be and ill make that. Hope i get in. Cheers!

Seems promissing to me, it's up to Mystic, but I don't see you being turned down with that track record. A little f.y.i. you might want to go priest, we need as many as we can get.
Posted Image

#3 Chapel

Chapel

Carebear

• Approved Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:09 PM

thanks. Was gonna edit it and go Defender since i don't have much experience in the Healer class. Plus, Lag issue being in Asia could be an issue so i thought a good defense might be able to handle some minor lag spikes.

But yeah. Hope i can still get in as a Defender though. If not, i'm willing to try as a Priest.^^

Thanks again

#4 Kaity is legal

Kaity is legal

Nonfactor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:11 PM

I'm sure you'll get in just fine either way. Like I said you have a good MMO track record, and you seem like you'll fit in.
Posted Image

#5 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:14 PM

MSN: Grifter130@hotmail.com

Edit: i've never been a healer in my past MMO games. wouldn't mind though.

Accepted, sounds like you're going to become a core member very quickly =p

Defender, please. We have quite a few priests.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users