#1 GrandStrider

GrandStrider

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:57 PM

Hey guys!

Bam, after I read what we need to love for joining the guild, I was really happy to find a guild like this! Sure I can take a joke and joking about others haha!

My name reallife is Marcel and I'm 15 years old. I live in Germany and visiting the 9th class :o I love playing games, playing soccer with friends, cycling and swimming haha!

I'm a very nice guy and can take a joke and making jokes! Many things make me ][_, ([]) ][_,! (only jokes ^^).
My ingame name will be GrandStrider and I'll take a Assassin class (forgot the real names right now). Currently I've never play Rohan before, but after I saw some vids I started to like it (cant wait the 10 hours man <.<).

Yes, PvP I like a lot, and if ya want I can play with you PvP whenever you want!

If ya want I can download and install MSN and NO I dunno somone in RQ.

I wanna add something special : Love the GUILDNAME <33333

Greetz

P.S: Currently I play the Neo Steam open beta too. Hope thats not a problem. But I'll be active. Believe me!

muahah!

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:02 PM

Hey guys!

Bam, after I read what we need to love for joining the guild, I was really happy to find a guild like this! Sure I can take a joke and joking about others haha!

My name reallife is Marcel and I'm 15 years old. I live in Germany and visiting the 9th class :o I love playing games, playing soccer with friends, cycling and swimming haha!

I'm a very nice guy and can take a joke and making jokes! Many things make me ][_, ([]) ][_,! (only jokes ^^).
My ingame name will be GrandStrider and I'll take a Assassin class (forgot the real names right now). Currently I've never play Rohan before, but after I saw some vids I started to like it (cant wait the 10 hours man <.<).

Yes, PvP I like a lot, and if ya want I can play with you PvP whenever you want!

If ya want I can download and install MSN and NO I dunno somone in RQ.

I wanna add something special : Love the GUILDNAME <33333

Greetz

P.S: Currently I play the Neo Steam open beta too. Hope thats not a problem. But I'll be active. Believe me!

muahah!

You're a bit young, but I'll make an exception. We've got one other german (he's one of my coleaders) and he's absolutely hilarious.

Welcome to RQ.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users