• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:03 PM

Name: Natanel\Netanel how you want to write it :P
My Name In The Game: My name in the game would suppose to be: Natanel212
Country/state: Israel (GMT+2 time zone)
MSN: natiking122@hotmail.com
My Email: netanel22nati@walla.com
Why I Want To Join RQ: One simple reason:I want to kick off some guild buts!!! Haha my soul is for PVP and I want to join a PVP guild and make parties for leveling with members , be part of the community and ofcourse to PVP other guilds and kick some asses off! I would be a Dragon Sage :) saw it in movies and skills and it will be great againsts Dhans (Which known as the PVP king of this game) with their skills for example to see invisual players and good to leveling because of great AOE. I realy hope to be in!

With regards , Natanel

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:22 PM

Name: Natanel\Netanel how you want to write it :P
Country/state: Israel (GMT+2 time zone)
MSN: natiking122@hotmail.com
My Email: netanel22nati@walla.com
Why I Want To Join RQ: One simple reason:I want to kick off some guild buts!!! Haha my soul is for PVP and I want to join a PVP guild and make parties for leveling with members , be part of the community and ofcourse to PVP other guilds and kick some asses off! I would be a Dragon Sage :) saw it in movies and skills and it will be great againsts Dhans (Which known as the PVP king of this game) with their skills for example to see invisual players and good to leveling because of great AOE. I realy hope to be in!

With regards , Natanel

Accepted, but be warned that because of your timezone activity may be low. We're based in north america.

Welcome to RQ.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users