1 reply to this topic

#1 cuonghoang1243

cuonghoang1243

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:37 AM

Name: real name Cuong, ingame name, w/e come to mind when I make my char.
Class: Assasin or Archer, undecided.
MSN: Fk msn, AIM is the shit.
Reference: ? I like girls.
Notes: I like this guild name, all the other guild names sound so cheesy, and I like PVP.Played Guild War b4, and Lineage 2 also, b4 I got banned for scamming -.- and quit. Im asian btw, not the fobbish kind that throw chinese all over chat.

#2 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:45 AM

Name: real name Cuong, ingame name, w/e come to mind when I make my char.
Class: Assasin or Archer, undecided.
MSN: Fk msn, AIM is the shit.
Reference: ? I like girls.
Notes: I like this guild name, all the other guild names sound so cheesy, and I like PVP.Played Guild War b4, and Lineage 2 also, b4 I got banned for scamming -.- and quit. Im asian btw, not the fobbish kind that throw chinese all over chat.

Haha. I use AIM too. Accepted, welcome to RQ. Be prepared to be picked on about everything even vaguely asian, small penis, chinky eyes, eating dogs/cats, etc.

We scammed the hell out of L2 too.

Posted Image

I'd prefer you played a Scout above all 4 classes, but play what you think you'd enjoy most. We can use avengers, predators and rangers too.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users