#1 Miguel

Miguel

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:07 AM

Hello fellow RQ members, I was talking to some of my friends that used to play PWI and now they all came to FW and we were debating on which idea would be the best, joining a top guild or starting one, and we all agreed we should try to apply for RQ. So here's my application, even though I'm 16, I'm gonna take my chances.

FW Forum Name: swaincrow
Expected Class: Human Warrior/Human Sin.
Age: 16, 17 in September. I know requirement is 17, but I'm still gonna take my chances.
MSN: chipspalmiz@hotmail.com
Mic: Yes, able to use Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Skype calling, Msn calling, etc.
Former Games: Perfect World International, Maple Story, DDO, Metin2, Perfect World Vendetta ( Private Server ), Runescape, Crossfire, Combat Arms, Call of Duty and League of Legends.
Former RQ Games: Perfect World International (Dreamsweaver) Level 29 barbarian named Guthammer.
References: I remember some barbarian in Ragequit named Ginabomb that helped me alot in FB's.
Interest: I liked RQ since the day I started playing PWI. I had some help from a few members on how to play the game and FB's. I always liked how organized and how serious the guild was, always working together and hanging out together. I never really looked at any other guilds because RageQuit was my goal, but since I was a noob, I could never join.

Thanks for reading my application, wish you all the best

- Miguel

Posted Image

#2 Rewind

Rewind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • LocationDildo Island
  • Games Played:
    REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:33 AM

Posted Image

Mystic can delete my account whenever he feels like it.

Done. You are the first in a potentially very long line of people who have been useless to this clan for a long time. Reviewing your post history not only confirmed this realization, but actually brought me into a post basically telling me to ban you.

Done.

~Mystic

#3 WatersAlt

WatersAlt

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:48 AM

So you're from Malta and a faggot? Holy shit, what are the odds?

#4 Ace

Ace

Spammer

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • LocationS. Latitude 47°9'     W. Longitude l23°43'

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:14 AM

NO. FUCK YOU. SWAIN HAS A RAVEN. RAVEN NOT CROW. RAVEN.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 t0yo

t0yo

Cracka

• Co-Leader
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:51 AM

woah wait a second.... you're from fucking Malta seriously?

HAHAHAH bis serjeta man - qadt ma rajt fucking malti fuq perfect world jew il loghob li kienu jaghmlu - min fejn tigi?
Posted Image

#6 Miguel

Miguel

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:56 AM

HAHAHAH bis serjeta man - qadt ma rajt fucking malti fuq perfect world jew il loghob li kienu jaghmlu - min fejn tigi?

Ijwa man min Malta jien Birgu - Kalkara, int?

Haha, atleast this forums is alive, last forums I used, PWV's forums, I got banned permanently for useless spamming - Had 4k Posts, got reseted twice to 0, got 300 in 2 days and the admin got mad as fuck.

Edit: Yeah, I'm both, Maltese and a faggot, Malgot :P

Posted Image

#7 Miguel

Miguel

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:18 AM

Yeah, Crow was my first name I used on Perfect World Vendetta, then after a wipe it was taken, so I had to stick with Swain on a holy mage :P

Posted Image

#8 Ace

Ace

Spammer

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:14 PM

Yeah, Crow was my first name I used on Perfect World Vendetta, then after a wipe it was taken, so I had to stick with Swain on a holy mage :P

Have you ever played LoL? Because if not then I'm not really getting through to you.

I'm also half-sure you guys don't speak any foreign language and are just smashing your faces on the keyboard to troll us.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Miguel

Miguel

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:49 PM

Have you ever played LoL? Because if not then I'm not really getting through to you.

I'm also half-sure you guys don't speak any foreign language and are just smashing your faces on the keyboard to troll us.

Yes, I play LoL every now and then.

Hit me up on skype or msn, or let me hop on your vent/teamspeak and I can speak with you. I speak maltese, very good english, very little german and italian (basics).

skype - chipspalmiz
msn - chipspalmiz@hotmail.com

Posted Image

#10 t0yo

t0yo

Cracka

• Co-Leader
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:29 PM

Haha, atleast this forums is alive, last forums I used, PWV's forums, I got banned permanently for useless spamming - Had 4k Posts, got reseted twice to 0, got 300 in 2 days and the admin got mad as fuck.

illalu hehe le jien mil pieta

sounds like you're definitely rq material if admins keep hating you - you ever met any other maltese on pwi?

Well we use to used ventrilo until we found a better free alternative called mumble - now the thing is our guild works with references so technically one of us has to refer you. I'll definitely refer you as a trial member and in a week or a couple or more the others will decide if you fit in or not.

However it all depends on Mystic accepting you - which I sure he would have no problem with as a trial member :)
Posted Image

#11 Miguel

Miguel

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:02 PM

sounds like you're definitely rq material if admins keep hating you - you ever met any other maltese on pwi?

Well we use to used ventrilo until we found a better free alternative called mumble - now the thing is our guild works with references so technically one of us has to refer you. I'll definitely refer you as a trial member and in a week or a couple or more the others will decide if you fit in or not.

However it all depends on Mystic accepting you - which I sure he would have no problem with as a trial member :)

Nice to meet you sijeb (:

I'm downloading mumble right now (:

Posted Image

#12 t0yo

t0yo

Cracka

• Co-Leader
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:07 PM

haha ija same here dude :)

don't bother yet - wait till mystic accepts you and basically on the forums we have a download with ip + server info all included :)
Posted Image

#13 Miguel

Miguel

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:11 PM

haha ija same here dude :)

don't bother yet - wait till mystic accepts you and basically on the forums we have a download with ip + server info all included :)

I just wanted prove Ace I can speak english good enough, but okay :P

Never met any Maltese PWI players, except my friend (:

Posted Image

#14 Lisa

Lisa

fucking ancient

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:28 PM

You don't need to prove shit to Ace, he doesn't matter anyway.
Mumble: Rosaly

Posted Image

Rosaly.

i have a small dick

when dealing with me, cooper, you have to realize that i think most things are pointless, i'm lazy as fuck, and i use those two factors to decide most of the things i do each day. its probably the reason why i'll never get laid, because i dont' care to put forth the effort when i can just unzip my pants and fuck my hand. its why i'll never get a job when i can just let myself wither away. its why i'll never accomplish anything because the option of doing nothing always exists. eat my dick and never question me again.

#15 Miguel

Miguel

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:34 PM

You don't need to prove shit to Ace, he doesn't matter anyway.

Posted Image

Sorry Ace, had to :P

Posted Image

#16 Convulsion

Convulsion

~In Love With The Sun~

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationSo Cal
  • Games Played:
    All of them

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

Not like you matter Rosaly so why even post?
Posted Image

Joined for the Hardcore - Stayed for the Racism
Shadowe - 11th May 07:45PM GMT-8
I can never carry him hard enough. We have to surrender at 20 because he drags us down. Does stupid stuff like shits wards when he gets scared.

#17 Miguel

Miguel

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:27 PM

I fucking love these forums ;D

Posted Image

#18 Ace

Ace

Spammer

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:32 PM

Not like you matter Rosaly so why even post?

I don't think anyone who doesn't try to play the main game matters, so you can both shut the fuck up and stop bitching.

I tried it. Unfortunately I kept lagging and ultimately didn't find it that interesting. :[

Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 WatersAlt

WatersAlt

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:35 PM

You do realize you can't see the whole forum and all your seeing is 1 section, right?

#20 Miguel

Miguel

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:57 PM

You do realize you can't see the whole forum and all your seeing is 1 section, right?

Still better then the forums that faggot of an admin had.

Posted Image

This happened in 30 minutes.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

I fucked his wife so he got mad.

Posted Image

Rumpage iNC was something me and my guild harassed someone with. A gang in the Phillipines.

Posted Image

Those are the some that I screenshotted.

Posted Image

#21 WatersAlt

WatersAlt

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

Seems like you're a forum spamming faggot, that after being told to shut up, went on a spam fit and got banned. After getting banned you made either an alt or waited it out and got banned again for a similar reason. Posting those won't impress anyone.

#22 Miguel

Miguel

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:08 PM

Seems like you're a forum spamming faggot, that after being told to shut up, went on a spam fit and got banned. After getting banned you made either an alt or waited it out and got banned again for a similar reason. Posting those won't impress anyone.

Not tryin' to impress anyone, specially a faggot like you (:

Also that wasn't for spamming, for using "useless pictures"

Posted Image

#23 Lisa

Lisa

fucking ancient

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:13 PM

You should have heard him on ventrilo during our equivalent of guild wars in the game I played with him.
[B]ash was my guild master when I played Last Chaos with Vendetta. He's a dick but I love him. He's not married afaik btw.

Feb, I love you too. ;)
Mumble: Rosaly

Posted Image

Rosaly.

i have a small dick

when dealing with me, cooper, you have to realize that i think most things are pointless, i'm lazy as fuck, and i use those two factors to decide most of the things i do each day. its probably the reason why i'll never get laid, because i dont' care to put forth the effort when i can just unzip my pants and fuck my hand. its why i'll never get a job when i can just let myself wither away. its why i'll never accomplish anything because the option of doing nothing always exists. eat my dick and never question me again.

#24 Miguel

Miguel

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:15 PM

You should have heard him on ventrilo during our equivalent of guild wars in the game I played with him.
[B]ash was my guild master when I played Last Chaos with Vendetta. He's a dick but I love him. He's not married afaik btw.

Feb, I love you too. ;)

No Bash is not married, I was talking about one of his SUPP members.

Posted Image

#25 Miguel

Miguel

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:38 AM

My thread died =(

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic