5 replies to this topic

#1 ebaylol

ebaylol

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:11 PM

Name: CORDEL, YOU CAN CALL ME WALKER, I AM TEXAS RANGER, google walker texas ranger i u a retard yes go nao k
Class: I am polize man/detectivez/digestive biscuit / STOEN COLD KILLER
Level: You dont count me in lvls, lvels count me in numbers IF there was me level i be would lvls 999999999
Previous PW Experience: I have various experiewnces of killings people, mostly with my hands, I can put sleephold on a man and make him beg for mercy. Of coursesz i am ruthless and just squuzem arder then snack em necks.
Age: I am older then the planert itself, but youngers then atatooine
Country: I am from us originaly. currenty Texas wherew I woerk as a Ranger. Wlker texas ranger.
MSN: you can rweach me on whenchucknorrisdoespressupshesnotpushinghimselfuphespushingtheworlddownlol@godsmail
Mic?: i mo needs mic?!! I have loudsz voices
Reference: I am Mystetics father, he doesn not kno yet ofcourse tho so shush no tell him.
Notes: u no take me i KoS all of u guild membars IRL, i come by their house and be like sleephold on theirdogs then brake em necks from like 4metres saway with my little toe lol.
I also propose u make me coast guard as mystic is nub and i keil him. u kno i beat him with mez eyes r closed
In the eyes of a ranger,
The unsuspecting stranger,
Had better know the truth of wrong from right,
Cause the eyes of a ranger are upon you,
Any wrong you do, he's gonna see,
When you're in Texas, look behind you,
Cause that's where the rangers gonna be.

#2 ebaylol

ebaylol

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:14 PM

Name: CORDEL, YOU CAN CALL ME WALKER, I AM TEXAS RANGER, google walker texas ranger i u a retard yes go nao k
Class: I am polize man/detectivez/digestive biscuit / STOEN COLD KILLER
Level: You dont count me in lvls, lvels count me in numbers IF there was me level i be would lvls 999999999
Previous PW Experience: I have various experiewnces of killings people, mostly with my hands, I can put sleephold on a man and make him beg for mercy. Of coursesz i am ruthless and just squuzem arder then snack em necks.
Age: I am older then the planert itself, but youngers then atatooine
Country: I am from us originaly. currenty Texas wherew I woerk as a Ranger. Wlker texas ranger.
MSN: you can rweach me on whenchucknorrisdoespressupshesnotpushinghimselfuphespushingtheworlddownlol@godsmail
Mic?: i mo needs mic?!! I have loudsz voices
Reference: I am Mystetics father, he doesn not kno yet ofcourse tho so shush no tell him.
Notes: u no take me i KoS all of u guild membars IRL, i come by their house and be like sleephold on theirdogs then brake em necks from like 4metres saway with my little toe lol.
I also propose u make me coast guard as mystic is nub and i keil him. u kno i beat him with mez eyes r closed

AS THE NE coast guard OF RAGEQWUITTED
I OFFICALYLS ACCEPTS YOUR APPLICATION.
ALL BOW BEFORE NEW coast guard EBAYLOL
In the eyes of a ranger,

#3 ebaylol

ebaylol

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:19 PM

In the eyes of a ranger,

this is liek best song ever aslso was good themetune to programeaz i starred in lul
In the eyes of a ranger,

#4 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:20 PM

Hey, dad.

I appreciate the app, and it was worth a laugh, but I'm not gunna accept it without a actual app filled out with your class and shit.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

#5 ebaylol

ebaylol

lolbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:23 PM

Hey, dad.

I appreciate the app, and it was worth a laugh, but I'm not gunna accept it without a actual app filled out with your class and shit.

I am class of ranger, aka u might no as ARCHER I SHOOT THIGNS VERY FAST KLOL
In the eyes of a ranger,

#6 Mystic

Mystic

\ [╬] / ☼

• Leader
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:25 PM

Accepted.

Sakaretsu (26 November 2012 - 02:25 PM): that's not a story it's a spritesheet fuck off keripo you don't even play RO

FW's head moderator says:
Picture in your minds eye upturning a huge burlap sack that says "mail" on it, and having a mountain of envelopes and stuff pour out of it. Except instead of saying "mail" it just says "complaints" and all of them are about ragequit members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users